Ï A ₩ P I $ $ E Đ

I just have to let it out.

I need to say this.

Okay.

                      What is the deal with Caroline?

   I mean..she uses Klaus just to help her friends. Don't his actions speak for themselves? I mean, she is so engrossed in helping her friends she forgets the person that saved her 3 times, helped her, worried about her, kept her safe through everything.

We're the same, Caroline.

He said that. He told her that sentence. She refuses to believe it because she doesn't want to betray her friends over a killer Phsycopath. A phsycopath that saved her and was there for her when times were glum and dusty.

She tries to bury her feelings for him, she even uses Tyler as her own distraction just to stop thinking about him.

I mean, how more unoriginal can she get?

Klaus isn't a puppy! He is a man with feelings human feelings live feelings and also battered feelings.You can't just play with people's emotions like that, how would she feel if someone played with her emotions like that?

Think about it. You love someone, so deeply, so unintentionally that you would do everything in your power to save them and help them.

And that person blows you off like a corn dog. A worn corn dog. A eaten corn dog.

(I have a thing for those.)

                                       M ¥  P Ø I Ń T  Į S,

                    Even villains have hearts. Even villains are humans.

Y O U  C A N T  J U S T  T R A M P  O N  T H E M .

       》》》》》》》》》》 I T S  A  S I Ň 《《《《《《《《《《《《

●Ą●  ■B ●Å● Đ■   ♢ŅƏ ●Ą●  ■B ●Å● Đ■   ♢ŅƏ ●Ą●  ■B ●Å● Đ■   ♢ŅƏ

IT'S LIKE THERE'S A BREATHING INSECT IN YOUR NECK.

                        USING YOU

                                             FOR THEIR OWN

                                                                             AMUSEMENT

SO

PLEASE

TAKE

MY

WORDS

SERIOUSLY.

                                                      F Ö Ř
                              Ķ Ł Â Ŕ Ø Ł Í Ņ Ə ' §
                                      SAKE.

         * *      * *

       *      \/       *

       *               *

           *      *

               *

         __      -------        ◇

      /___\    !       )       |

    /         \  !       )       |

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^