Betraying Elvis Mikaelson

"How do you feel?"

She looked at me in confusion. "I was just staked how do you think I feel?"

She's is such a bitch.

"I meant emotionally. How do you feel emotionally?"

She straightened up in her bed, putting her knotted hands in her lap. "I'm feeling knackered and wretched."

"Why don't we go shopping?" Rebekah asked, her face bright and hopeful.

"Nik said no. Like this," she put a hand in front of our faces. "When I say no, I mean no." All Elvis like.

Rebekah laughed. "Why don't we just leave? Nik won't find out."

"YAY! Betray my boyfriend and get punished sex afterwards!" She squealed in happiness.

Okay..

"What kind of sex do you have?"

"Uh, we," she thought for a moment. "We make love, I'm going to try something else tonight though."

"OMG! I do not need to hear about my brother being naked, with sex." Rebekah screeched, appalled.

"Okay okay."

"Just let me change and we can leave. But try not to make any noise, my brothers can hear us from a mile away."

Questioningly, I looked at her. "Then why leave if we'd get caught?"

She smirked evily. "Because it's fun to make Nik mad."

We laughed afterwards, making our way to the doors. There were a lot of hybrid there but Rebekah just snapped their necks, I tryed to drown one but she told me Nik would kill me.

No fun.

After snapping many, many many necks, we made it to the city, drifting off towards a clothing and dress shop. We got different dresses and shoes, but I stuck to the most appropriate clothes.

I smiled when Caroline tryed to imitate Klaus when he gets angry. Except, we didn't really thing it was fun after someone heard it.

"Is that really Klaus?"

Damon.

He lifted me up and kissed me softly, whispering that I had a lot to make up for later in my ear. Teasingly I kissed his jaw.

We pulled away later and he scowled at Rebekah, she glared at him.

"Why are you dating the jerk?" Rebekah asked.

"They're in loveeee," she whispered, drawing a heart shape in thin air.

"Does Nik know?"

"Mhm."

"And he's okay with it?"

"Mhm." I said again, going through the different clothing racks. Damon had gone to get me something to wear, for is pleasure of course.

"Are you sure?"

My eyes darted everywhere. "Yeah, I think so."

She shrugged and then toddled off to find herself a dress.

I brought a pair of sneakers and tops, shorts and bra's.

Damon glided in with a low cut outfit, it was red with a low tip that could show people's bodies.

"Absolutely not."

He pouted. "Why not?!"

"Because your dirty minded."

"I am not!"

"You told my little brother that you still get milk from your girlfriends you know what. And left me to explain what it meant."

He smirked. "But that was so very true."

"Mhm.." I hummed, loving the way our bodies were pressed together, the heat in our closeness was unbearable. Electric glints were pushed into our space, bringing us closer like gravity. I supressed.

"Why don't we just leave?.." he whispered.

"Because you've been a bad boy." I replied and laughed as he frowned at my outtake.

"I was sure you were going to give in this time."

"Well," I lied my finger, jolting it down his clothing to his bulged front. "You thought wrong Mr Horny."

He groaned and I giggled, walking away.

"I'll get you back for this!" I heard him shout.

Smirking I replied. "Good Luck!"

                                                     ^*^

When we got to the mansion we had a bunch of shopping bags, Damon on our leash holding his new bought clothes.

Rebekah opened the door and gasped.

"Welcome back sister. Had a good trip?"

Klaus.

Shit.

"Yeah, we did." I answered for her as we walked inside. We were about to go up the stairs when Klaus coughed.

"Yes brother?"

"Caroline."

She smiled, but bit her lip and tryed to reframe her laughter. "Yeah Nik?"

"We need to talk."

"Really? Because I have a lot of things to do and my schedule is really bus-"

"I said, we need to talk. Meaning now."

Her face lit up. I don't know why.

"Sure."

She walked down the steps ad followed him to the room. Before she went inside she winked at us.

"Come on." Rebekah called from the top of the stairs.

"Coming," I turned to Damon.

"What?"

"I want a piggyback ride."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"DAMESSSS!" I whined.

He huffed but nodded.

"YAAAAAY."

I got on top of him and squealed as he raced us to my new room in the mansion. I kind of live here sometimes. If I get pissed or I'm late to go home or I want to avoid chores.