Shopping For Aiden

"What did you call me here for sweetheart?" Klaus asked while staring at Caroline.

"Well, my mother and my little brothers are coming," I said and frowned when he hummed, his gaze still  on my bending best friend. "And I needed your help to - Klaus!"

He jumped. "What?!"

I sighed. God damn.

"Can you please listen and stop looking at my best friends ass!" I scolded him as I saw his gaze return to my right, were Caroline was blushing a deep shade of crimson while putting the food on the table.

"Fine. Go on love."

"As I told you before, I need a guy to help me do Aiden's room." I explained.

He lifted an eyebrow. "Again, what's it got to do with me?"

Groaning loudly, I answered. "Aiden's a artsy kid, he's special and..mysterious. I need someone with those kind of traits to help me do his room and accompany me to go shopping?"

He shook his head with a laugh. "Very funny, but no, I have other things I'd rather be doing now."

I scoffed. "Like what? Drawing Ca-

"Silence!" He cut me off, a glare on his face.

A smirk began forming on my face as I nodded my head at my new leverage. "I don't think Caroline would like it if I told her you wouldn't waste your time helping her favourite best friend go shopping for her brother. Would you?"

He gave me an angry look. "Fine."

I grinned in victory. "Great, let's go."

My exit was short lived when he stood in front of me, a smirk on his face. "I have one request though."

"And what's that?" I asked expectantly.

He leered. "Caroline joins our outing."

I shrugged. "Why not."

He smiled.

                                                         ^*^

Twenty minutes later we ended up in H&M'S looking around for a pair of Henley tops that Klaus requested, and some cool shoes.

I fiddled with the trousers in the 7 - 9 section before picking the dark blue Tapered Jeans. I picked a few others; Twill Trousers, Slim Jeans, Loose Jeans, Sweatpants, and Corduroy Trousers.

My bag was literally so full I didn't even notice since I was too attached to finding clothes suitable for Aiden.

I wonder was Caroline bought.

Curious I walked around the shop, the empty shop, (after I had taken the liberty into compelling everyone in the place to leave.) And grumbled.

Where did they go?

Oh.

Ohhh.

They left to um, yeah.

*Cough* Make out session. *Cough*

My suspicions were confirmed when I found Caroline backed up to a wall, her lips attached to Klaus's and his hands wandering around her hips and ass, he gave her a squeeze.

She was moaning a bit, he was grunting and before they could remove any clothes I gasped dramatically.

They turned their heads to find me smirking and Caroline jumped apart from him and blushed.

"My my MY! What kind of behaviour is this?" I gushed.

She laughed while Klaus smirked. 

"So, did you guys get anything?"

Caroline, once more, blushed but gave me a bad filled with shoes. Trainers, sneakers, boots (the kind that Klaus wears.), socks, slippers and normal shoes.

"Are we by any chance done yet?" Klaus asked. I shook my head.

"We need to boy tops too."

Klaus snapped up. "I bought some. Here," he gestured to the bag he held. I took it and smiled at his effort.

There were some Long - Sleeved T - Shirts, some Tops, Henleys, Polo Shirts, Grandad tops, some creative tops, Checked Cotton Tops, Chambray Shirt, Cotton Shirt, Classic Shirt, Patterned Collarless Shirt, Shirt and Sleeveless Shirt.

There were also a lot of jumpers.

"To be honest Klaus, I think you might have found this secretly fun." I said with a smirk.

He scowled. "Goodbye." And walked away with Caroline's hand.

Damn.