The Meet And Greet

"When did you realise he was a warlock?" I asked mom calmingly. She wiped her eyes with a squished piece of tissue.

"Well," she sniffled slightly. "I was making dinner in the kitchen, Aiden was just..sitting there, like he was paralysed. He was just watching his fingers when they suddenly waved around and the couch started lifting. His brother was so scared.." She wiped some of the tears in her eyes.

I hugged her tighter, if it were possible, using my sleeve I cleaned the droplets that dropped down to her collarbone, cheek, and chin.

"Mom." I whispered.

She looked up. "What honey?"

I shook my head and laughed. "We're all vampires, but Aiden's a witch and a vampire, which makes him the Immortal Santiago. He's the person that can defeat evil darkness and help the light." I blurted out.

Her gaze was awestrucken in surprise, as I must say me too, I hadn't even thought of saying that. everything just came out in one go and I wasn't even expecting to say anything but don't cry.

"How, how did you know?"

Crap, how was I suppose to explain that?

"I don't know."

"Well, just go and bring Noah to say goodbye, I want to be able to pack tomorrow while your still up and early without interruptions." She ordered.

Forgetful, I put a hand on hers. "Mom, we met some people."

Her narrowed eyes were making me nervous as hell. "What people?"

"The original family, the first vampires in the world, the family which can't kill us and can't die without a different stake being trusted into their hearts, created fire filled toxin to spread through their body and exuent them in a matter of seconds."

That was a lot of information.

Where do I get this from?

"Let me guess, they want to know about you and hey need your help to save them from the darkness." She answered.

I nodded.

"Be careful," she said. "Be very very cautious."

Again, I nodded in solemn agreement and made my way out the room, a crisscrossed finger and finger of mine placed gently on my lower spine.

She would understand, right?

**

We made our way to our house, my hands twitching slightly. I had lied to my mom just to save our fucking asses.

I opened the door and sighed when I found the guys were still here since our little road trip.

"Hai." I said, collapsing onto the sofa next to Damon. I could feel his eyes on me, and to be truthful, it made me shiver.

"Hey."

Awkward.

"So now can you do the pleasure of explaining everything?" I heard the whiny voice say.

God I hate her.

"Calm down Becks, I just came." I reasoned.

She huffed and walked over to her hot brother. Klaus.

"Nik, she won't tell me anything."

"I know," he flashed over to me. "You told us to have patience, you gave Elijah your word, now talk."

Ughhh.

Why are they so annoying?

"Noah! Explain." I shouted.

He nodded and took the originals to the kitchen.

Damon was on the couch with me, just sitting there with his lips into a thin line, no spoken words were shared between us for a whole five minutes.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked, a smile on my face.

He gaped at me. "I have a girlfriend."

Oh yeah, forgot.

"Elena. Yeah, forgot the girls name sorry." I sighed loudly. I twirled a part of my hair.

I felt something press against my back, a very strong and warm pair of hands clouding around my waist and bringing me backwards. Before I could even say anything, lips were firmly pressed against mine.

Man, it felt like heaven.

The Adventures of Noah&Abigail - The Vampire Diariesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें