i find new meaning and the night shines

jungkook

jungkook

"jungkook i want you to meet my friend namjoon!" hoseok was enthusiastic as he introduced his friend.

"hi i'm namjoon." his smile was bright.

"hey i'm jungkook." i smiled back and hoseok shrieked.

"i knew that you two would get along. now let's do something fun!" and so we made our way to the local mall.

fun enough i guess. we walked into a bunch of stores. we tried on some wacky hats and fake moustaches before settling down at one of the restaurants. namjoon was actually very funny and charismatic, much like hoseok.

after getting our food we decided to get to know each other better. i got to know that namjoon's a rapper but attends a high school on the other side of the city. he loves animals, especially crabs, and has a boyfriend named seokjin, who i later got to know attends our school.

a thing that i noticed about namjoon was how he could look intimidating but when you actually talked to him, he was a softie. i can really see why hoseok and namjoon became good friends.

"jungkook, who's taehyung?" namjoon asked curiously.

"he's- we'll... my ex boyfriend." my gaze turned to the table.

i had never addressed taehyung as my ex boyfriend until now.