mix the colors in the palette

jungkook

jungkook

i was just about to go and make sure that taehyung was okay when he walked in next to miyu. i took a deep breath in relief as he walked up to me with a smile.

"are you feeling better?" i asked and he nodded.

"yeah, i feel a lot better." he answered and looked over to see what the others were doing.

"what are you thinking about?" i asked, pulling him closer.

"can i stay with you tonight?" he asked as he looked into my eyes.

"of course." i answered and he smiled before kissing me softly.

"let's join the others!" he said excitedly and ran over to jimin and yoongi.

i smiled to myself and followed him. the night was coming to an end and i had had a genuinely amazing time. i feel like i got to know jimin, yoongi and miyu better. one by one people started to leave the school. we had decided that it was about time for us to leave as well. so me and taehyung said goodnight to everyone and made our way home to my apartment.

once we got there i noticed that my mom had fallen asleep on the couch. "she can't keep sleeping here, she'll catch a cold..." i complained to myself as i made my way over to her. i put the blanket over her and turned off the tv, making the room fall silent.

"let's go upstairs." he nodded and we made our way up to my room.

once there i handed him some of my clothes to change into and we laid down on the bed.

"do you look forward to graduation?" he asked curiously.

"i do. school is way too stressful." i answered.

"isn't there anything that you'll miss?" he asked, turning over to face me.

"well... hoseok is moving to tokyo for college so i'll miss him a lot. i haven't been away from him for more than two weeks before and i already know that i'll be making a lot of trips there." i explained and he smiled.

"i'm sure that he's gonna miss you just as much... but you'll meet up a lot. i'm sure of it. and i can always come with since my brother lives there." he reassured and i smiled as well.

"of course. well we still have two weeks of high school so let's enjoy them." i said and he nodded.

i'm sure that the future is bright.