i'll stay by your side

jungkook

jungkook

prom is tonight and we are getting ready. taehyung had decided to sleep at my house so we got to wake up together today. taehyung was brushing his hair as i changed into my suit. after he was done he turned to me with a big smile.

"you look so handsome." my heart fluttered and i pulled him closer.

"you look gorgeous." he smiled shyly and i left a soft kiss on his lips.

"are you ready boys?" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"yeah we'll be down in a minute!" i answered her and turned back to taehyung.

"let's have a lot of fun tonight." he nodded and we walked downstairs.

after taking a couple hundred photos of us, we started walking towards the school. on the way a car honked and stopped next to us. the driver rolled down the window and smiled.

"get in." jimin said and motioned for us to get in the backseat.

"thank you jiminie!" taehyung said happily as we got into the backseat.

we soon noticed the other boy in the passenger seat.

"are you yoongi?" taehyung asked.

"yeah, nice to meet you. you're taehyung right?" taehyung nodded in response.

"i'm jungkook." i introduced myself and smiled softly.

"nice to meet you."

jimin once again stopped as he saw hoseok walking on the sidewalk. after honking at him, making him fly almost five meters in the air, he sat down next to me.

"damn i wasn't ready for that." hoseok caught his breath.

"sorry about that." jimin said giggling.

after hoseok excitedly introduced himself to yoongi we finally reached the school. as we got out of the car, i held taehyung's hand. noticing how many people there were i turned to him.

"remember that we can leave at anytime if you feel uncomfortable." i reminded him worriedly.

"don't worry. i want to have fun." he smiled reassuringly and we all made our way inside.