pick your filter

taehyung

taehyung

"as we're all aware of, graduation is only a week and a half away so we'll have to finish everything as planned. today is my personal favorite day, deep cleaning day!" the teacher announced enthusiastically as all of the students collectively sighed.

"ah... why do we have to that?" one of the students complained.

"you want to leave the school feeling refreshed right? now everyone listen up! we'll start by cleaning our lockers. when you're done, report to me and i'll assign a different task for you." he explained as everyone stood up to go to their lockers.

"it's now that i wished i didn't leave so much trash in my locker..." jungkook complained and i laughed.

"i told you to stay organised!" i pointed out and he sighed.

"i know and i should've listened to you..."

"don't worry, i'll help you when i'm done with my locker." i reassured and he smiled brightly.

"really?" he asked excitedly.

"of course." i answered and he hugged me.

"thank you!"

mine, jungkook's, jimin's and hoseok's lockers were relatively close so we didn't really have to separate. jimin was done first. he had only been a student here for a month or so which meant that he didn't have that many things. with the help of jimin i was also done quickly. i looked over at jungkook who was pushing stacks of papers into a trash can and ran over.

"aren't you going to look through them?" i asked worriedly.

"it's nothing important, don't worry." he reassured and i nodded.

as me and jimin helped him we were cleaning at a much faster pace. we were finally done and hoseok walked over to us with a gloomy expression.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked worriedly.

"can i get some help?" he asked.

"of course."

we walked over to his locker and it was even worse than jungkook's. jungkook started laughing and hoseok hit him.

"don't laugh, i'm bad at organising." he complained as jungkook wiped a tear from his eye.

soon enough we were cleaning the floors of one of the classrooms together. i just wanted to sit down and relax. thankfully the world was on my side and the bell rang. bringing all of the supplies back, we sat down in our seats.

"okay everyone! you're free to leave after everything is back in their places. thank you for today!" the teacher announced as everyone cheered.

that day, me and jungkook left with jimin and hoseok to get ice cream. we met up with miyu and ordered. as we ate it and laughed, i noticed how jungkook kept glancing over at hoseok. he was the only one not laughing and i could tell that he was thinking of the future. i held his hand and smiled softly at him, making him smile back, joining the conversation again.