you are my earth

taehyung

taehyung

at the end of the day, i was let off with a warning by the principal. i was so thankful that jungkook helped me explain the situation properly so that it would be clear. after saying goodbye to jimin and hoseok, we made our way to the park. we sat down where we usually would and looked at the sky.

"how long has it been? seven months?" jungkook mentioned, keeping his eyes on the sky.

"yeah, almost exactly." i also kept my eyes on the sky.

"i've missed this..." i smiled.

"me too." i answered.

"taehyung?"

"yeah?" as i turned to face him i was met with his lips on mine. i was still not so used to kissing but i liked it a lot when it was jungkook. there was a hint of a strawberry taste in the kiss.

as i smiled he took the opportunity to let his tongue in. i moaned silently and instantly got embarrassed. i broke the kiss and my face flushed red.

"w-we shouldn't be doing this here..." i said shyly.

"i guess you're right." he said and laughed softly.

"hey, are you wearing any lipbalm?" i asked curiously, remembering the strawberry flavour.

"you noticed? i wanted to impress you, i guess..." he smiled brightly.

"you shocked me." i said and we laughed together.

"let's go home." he stood up and grabbed my hand.

we made our way through the street as the sun set. my apartment wasn't far away so it didn't take that long. i wished that the walk would have been longer so that we could've stayed in that moment.

once in my apartment, we sat down on my couch.

"hey taehyung?" he asked and i nodded.

"yeah?"

"i-if i were to ask... uh... if you'd want to do it with me... what would you have answered?" his face was bright red and mine as well.

"i-i uh..."

"i don't want to pressure you! it's all up to you tae." he smiled softly.

"i want to do it." his smile turned to a shocked expression before his lips attacked mine.