i'll stay by your side

taehyung

taehyung

once back at the gymnasium, everyone had gotten back to dancing. miyu was laughing with hoseok in the corner of the room whilst eating snacks. yoongi was dancing unenthusiastic with jimin as jimin tried to brighten his mood up. i needed to go to the bathroom and jungkook insisted on following me there. i told him that i was alright and left alone.

"i'll wait here then, okay?" he said and i nodded.

making my way through the corridor, i made my way into the bathroom. after i was done, i washed my hands and got ready to leave. that was until someone grabbed my wrist and pushed me up against the wall.

"dowoon, what's is it now?" i asked annoyed.

"are you going to keep ignoring me?! i brought that fucking girl for you to be jealous, so why aren't you?!" he yelled angrily.

"because i don't care. let me go." i answered, trying to break free from his grip.

"no, you do care. we were a couple... no we are a couple. we never broke up you know, is cheating fun?" he asked with a psychotic expression.

"we were never together. you're crazy. let me go!" i started to lose my temper again.

"you fucker!" he yelled and brought his fist up to punch me.

but before he could, miyu ran in and kicked him in between his legs. he fell down on to the ground and she grabbed my hand, running out of the bathroom.

"are you okay?!" she asked worriedly as she examined my face.

"it's okay, he didn't hurt me." i reassured but she was still worried.

"your wrist!" she said, grabbing it softly and bringing it closer to her face.

"i didn't even notice that he was holding me that tightly, i'll be fine. the redness will disappear." i once again reassured.

she wiped a few tears from her face as she looked at my wrist, "y-you don't deserve this..." she cried.

i hugged her and patted her head comfortingly.

"i'm fine, stop crying please, i'll cry too..." i begged but the tears wouldn't stop.

and soon i joined in as well. seeing someone that i care about cry was so painful and i absolutely hated it.

"i-i'll be fine miyu... i can't feel it anyway."