and all i see is you

SOFT SMUT WARNING(extra long chapter)

SOFT SMUT WARNING
(extra long chapter)

jungkook

before we could move any further, taehyung grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. he sat down on the bed, his shirt falling off his left shoulder, showing his collarbones. my heart was beating so quickly. he's so beautiful.

"so uh... i'm not really experienced in this so please lead." he said nervously, his cheeks bright pink.

to be honest i had no experience either but i had done my research to make sure that everything would be perfect for us both. i even asked hoseok since i knew that he's bi but he didn't know much either. still i felt confident enough.

i smiled and sat down in front of him on the bed. i put wrapped my hands around his waist and moved him closer, connecting our lips. he kissed me back instantly and put his hands on my shoulders. as we kissed i unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the side.

i pulled us down so that he was laying on his back. my hands explored his stomach as the kiss got deeper and more sensual. he moaned softly as my hand moved over his chest. then to his nipples, moving my thumbs in circles making him flinch. seeing as he seemed to feel really good, i kept trying different things i had read about. all seemingly effective.

"s-shouldn't you t-take your shirt off as well?" he asked breathlessly.

"help me." i said, sitting up.

he sat up with me and unbuttoned my shirt faster then i had expected. i held both of his hands as i left kisses over his neck, down to his collarbones and then back to his lips. his moans were so beautiful and it made my heart flutter. i stood up to remove my pants and he removed his as well.

"wait! d-don't we need prep things?" he asked shyly.

"after we started dating again i started carrying these around just in case..." i said holding a bottle of lube and a few condoms. i was embarrassed about it but taehyung smiled.

"you're so cute." i smirked and got back on to the bed, hovering over him.

"cute?"

"y-yeah. but right now you're more s-sexy..." he whispered the last part and i kissed him.

as we kissed i moved my hand further down his body. but before reaching his boxers i pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"are you sure you want to do this?" i asked nervously.

"of course, y-you can do it." he covered his face as his face turned redder again.

with his permission, i kept moving my hands down and grabbed the hem of his boxers, pulling them down quickly. as i looked up at him he was still hiding his face behind his hands. i moved up and carefully removed them.

"i want to see you. you're stunning." he smiled softly as i moved back down.

i grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and covered my fingers with the liquid.

"you ready?" i made sure.

he nodded and i slowly inserted one of my fingers. he threw his head back as he took a deep breath.

"you okay?"

"y-yeah, it feels w-weird." he answered.

"can i add another finger?" i asked and he nodded in response.

i inserted the second finger and he squirmed slightly. i started to thrust the two fingers slowly and he moaned loudly. taking that as a sign, i inserted a third finger.

"i-it feels so good..." he moaned in pleasure.

feeling satisfied and happy that he was liking it, i made sure that he was completely ready. seeings as he can't feel pain, i had to be even more careful. before i could ask him he spoke up first.

"p-please put it in..." he begged and my face flushed red.

"o-okay." i put on a condom and also got some more lube for myself.

lining myself up, i looked up at his face, seeing his excited expression.

"tell me if you want me to stop." he nodded and i held both of his hands.

i kissed him softly as i moved in slowly. he moaned into my mouth and i took a deep breath in relief. once i was fully in, we kept our foreheads together as he got used to everything. our rapid breaths were the only thing that could be heard in the room.

i moved his bangs out of his face to see his eyes and my heart felt full as i saw how much they were shining.

"c-can i move?" i asked.

"y-yeah." he answered.

i intertwined our fingers as i started to move in a slow pace. taehyung was vocal and i loved that. as it got more intense, we had let go of each other's hands. his hands had a steady grip on my back as i kept mine on his stomach. after two minutes or so he started getting impatient.

"f-faster please..." he said and i obliged, moving my hips at a faster pace.

"a-ah j-jungkook, it feels so good..."

"you too. you feel so g-good."

as the minutes passed we got more and more lost. it was both of our first times but it still felt good because it was us. my eyes had been closed for a while so i opened them to see taehyung's face. his eyes were shut tightly as a constant wave of moans left his mouth.

i started moving my hands over his chest again, leaving a hickey or two afterwards. his nails lightly scratched my back as i started to move even faster, feeling close.

"i-i'm g-gonna come..." he exclaimed weakly.

"m-me too..." i groaned and kept moving at a fast pace.

only a few seconds later we both came. taehyung put his hands on my cheeks and brought my head down to his, leaving a long lasting kiss on my lips.

"i-i love you." he confessed as a few tears escaped his eyes.

"i love you too." i wiped away his tears and let myself get pulled into his embrace.