the only thing I can do is to gaze at you like this

taehyung

taehyung

"okay class! today is the first day of our finals. i hope you have studied and been active during class. you may leave a pen and eraser on you desk, everything else has to be left outside of the classroom." i took a deep breath as i looked across the room at jungkook.

he turned to me and smiled before making a heart sign. i returned the smile and heart sign before wishing jimin good luck as well. because of everything that happened yesterday, i've been more tired than usual. when we had been cuddling jungkook fell asleep right away whilst i stayed awake.

i just couldn't process what had happened and kept thinking about. but then i finally fell asleep an hour later. soon enough, i had the test in front of me and nervously looked through the questions. most of my studying had been in japan with japanese books in japanese. i sighed and tried my best.

two dreadful hours later the bell finally rang. the teacher collected all of the tests and dismissed us.

"how'd it go?" jimin asked, turning around.

"good enough, i was a bit nervous though." i answered.

"how about you?"

"well... average at best." he answered and we laughed.

jungkook walked over with hoseok and we noticed his sulky expression.

"did it not go well?" i asked worriedly.

"i skipped like three questions... i'll fail, no doubt about it." he complained and hit his head on the table.

"hey, be careful with your head!" i exclaimed and lifted him up.

"i think you'll pass. remember how much we studied during summer. as long as you answered all the other questions then you should be fine. so stop worrying and take a deep breath." hoseok reassured jungkook with a big smile.

"thank you hobi... i'm so lucky to have a friend who is so uplifting!" jungkook quickly hugged hoseok.

"let's get food and re charge!" jimin suggested and everyone cheered, speed walking out of the classroom.