in the pitch-black night

taehyung

taehyung

outside of school there were groups taking photos in their expensive dresses and suits. jungkook had insisted on buying me a suit even after i told him that i could afford to rent one. i'm grateful but i don't want him to spend money on me because all i want is just to have him by my side.

as we walked in we were met by some teachers who welcomed us and pointed towards the second door. we thanked them and made our way into the main room. there were people dancing, drinking soda, laughing and just having an overall great time. holding jungkook's hand, i motioned for jimin, yoongi and hoseok to follow us to the dance floor.

as we were dancing i noticed dowoon with some girl. he was staring at me and i tried to ignore it. jungkook caught my attention again and i kept having fun, forgetting about dowoon's weird behaviour. after maybe a half an hour or so we got thirsty so we went to get some drinks. but as we were walking up to the table i recognised someone.

"tae!"

"miyu?!"

we ran up to each other, tightly hugging each other.

"how are you here?" i asked in a mix of excitement and confusion.

"i have week off school so i decided to take a vacation here to meet you. i hope you don't mind." she smiled softly.

"of course i don't mind! i'm so happy to see you." i smiled back.

"so this must be jungkook." she said pointing at jungkook.

"yeah it is." i said.

"nice to meet you! taehyung talked a lot about you when he was in tokyo." she shook jungkook's hand.

"nice too meet you too. your korean is so good, have you been here before?" jungkook asked curiously.

"no, this is my first time here. taehyung taught me a lot of korean in exchange of me teaching him japanese." she explained.

"you're a quick learner." i mentioned and smiled.

"you're even quicker." she smiled.

after introducing everyone else to miyu we kept having fun. miyu easily fit in and i could tell that hoseok liked her. maybe she noticed as well?