which me do you want?

jungkook

jungkook

hoseok has been hanging out a lot with miyu even without us. i can tell that he really likes her and it reassures me that he also found someone to care about. my conversation with hoseok a couple of months ago came to mind. he believes that he also has a soulmate out there waiting for him, maybe miyu is that soulmate?

but everytime i think of the fact that he's moving to tokyo, i feel my heart clench. i've been his friend for so long so to know that he'll be in a different country feels so heartbreaking. everytime i mention it, he reassures me that he'll be here for the whole summer and also that he'll visit during holidays. i try to keep that in mind but i tend to focus on the negatives.

i feel bad since i really should be happy right now. i'm graduating in a week and taehyung is right by my side. alongside hoseok and jimin. we'll have a whole summer to make even more memories that'll last for life. but for now i can simply turn to my side and see taehyung sitting there. what did i do to deserve his presence?

we're on the way to the airport to say goodbye to miyu as she flies back to tokyo in a an hour. after a short car ride we had made it there. hoseok stood and waited for us outside of the doors. we parked and walked in with him. i couldn't help but notice how gloomy he was.

"are you okay?" i asked and he snapped out of his thoughts.

"uh yeah..." he answered as we approached miyu who was walking out of a coffee shop.

"miyu!" taehyung exclaimed and ran up to hug her.

"tae!" she threw her arms around him.

"i'll miss you..." he said and pouted.

"i'll miss you too but i promise that i'll visit again during the summer. i just have to go home and graduate." she explained with a smile on her face.

"how much time do you have left?" jungkook asked and she checked her phone.

"about... five minutes." she answered and hoseok sighed.

she let go of her suitcase and hugged jungkook. he hugged her back and said his goodbye. then she moved over to hoseok who was looking down at the ground. she lifted his face with bit her hands and smiled.

"don't be sad, we'll meet each other again soon." he pulled her into a hug and she hugged him back.

flight 32 to tokyo will begin boarding in ten minutes.

"that's my queue." she mentioned and grabbed her suitcase again.

"thank you guys for this week! i had a lot of fun and i'll be back in the summer." she smiled brightly as she started walking away while waving.

"see you!" me and taehyung yelled as we waved back.

"wait miyu!" hoseok suddenly yelled, causing her to stop and us to turn towards him as well.

he ran up to her and put his hands on her shoulders before leaning in to leave a soft kiss on her lips. me and taehyung stood in awe as she kissed him back.

"i like you." hoseok confessed and she smiled, her cheeks turning pink.

"i like you too." she confessed and he turned around with a big smile on his face with both thumbs up.

we smiled and gave him thumbs up back. hoseok has found his soulmate.