to me

taehyung

taehyung

"i can't believe that you're leaving in two days." miyu stared down at our intertwined hands.

"me neither. i'll really miss living here." i did the same.

"but aren't you worried about the bullying? i don't want you to get hurt..." she looked up from our hands and into my eyes.

"i'll manage it. and besides there isn't more than half a year left until graduation." i reassured.

"miyu! taehyung! dinner!" her mom yelled from downstairs.

we walked downstairs and sat down at the table. they had made a lot of food since they knew that i would be leaving in two days. her parents smiled lovingly at me before we started eating. i really felt accepted here.

"the dinner was delicious!" i smiled and her mom smiled back.

"i'm glad you liked it."

when we had finished eating, miyu went to take a shower. i followed her mom into the kitchen to help with the dishes.

"taehyung i really want to thank you." she said.

"for what?" i asked. i hadn't done anything special.

"for spending so much time with miyu. she really loves you and she's been so much happier since you two met."

"i've been happier as well. i'm grateful to have met her. she's an amazing person."

and so we kept doing the dishes.