let's breath

jungkook

jungkook

i looked back to see dowoon walking right behind taehyung. my blood was boiling with rage as i stopped and turned around completely. but just as i was about to call him out, taehyung beat me to it. he turned around in a swift motion and glared at dowoon.

"get the fuck away from me."

everyone eyes widened, including dowoon's as taehyung clenched his fist. this time he wasn't going to be nervous and not meet dowoon's gaze. he wanted to stand up for himself after finding out the truth. dowoon's shocked face quickly turned to an annoyed smirk.

"feisty. standing up for yourself now, huh? you must've hit your head pretty hard." dowoon laughed.

"correction, you hit me too hard. i'm done listening to all your lies." taehyung clenched his fists even harder.

"hey, don't be like this taehyungie... let me hug you as an apology." dowoon opened his arms and took a step closer to taehyung, expecting him to forgive him.

taehyung's fist swung up and hit dowoon right in his jaw as hard as he could, making him fall back. the blood from taehyung's hand had mixed with the blood from dowoon's jaw. he looked down at his hand in panic and worriedly turned to me.

"oh." was all he could get out.

we just processed everything that has just happened as we looked into each other's eyes. by the time we were brought back to life, the teachers were already here. i walked up to taehyung who now had his back facing me. in an attempt to calm him down, i put my hand on his shoulder. but instead of calming down he jumped in shock and turned around.

"taehyung are you ok-" he ran away before i could finish my sentence.