and you gonna be happy

jungkook

jungkook

"i'm sorry that i hurt you by lying before disappearing... i thought that you were with me out of pity so i didn't want you to force yourself to stay by my side. it was stupid of me to not talk about it with you. please forgive me, i really do love you." he confessed and i smiled softly.

"of course i forgive you, i love you after all." i smiled back.

"how many times are we going to confess tonight?" he asked jokingly.

"as many times that it would take for you to believe me." i said and intertwined our fingers.

"oh right! when you disappeared, where'd you go?" i asked curiously.

"i went back to tokyo to live with taesung. he had moved out and offered me a room in his apartment for half a year. at the time i felt like i had to get away for a while so i agreed. i know this might sound selfish, but i had a great time there, without any worries. i became friends with this girl, miyu, she was really kind and taught me japanese. i finally had time to get to know taesung better so i feel very refreshed." he explained as i listened intently.

"that sounds nice. i'm glad that you had a good time." i smiled.

"but jungkook?"

"hmm?"

"i promise to never leave again."

he smiled brightly.