like the first time

taehyung

taehyung

my mind was empty as i watched the blood on my hand drip down on to the ground. somehow i had made my way out to an alleyway right outside of the school. i couldn't stay there. how could i have done such a thing? i truly am a monster.

i grabbed a random glove from my pocket and wrapped it over the wound. bringing my legs up to my stomach, i hid my face and cried. are they going to try and contact my parents? will they send me to them? i can't!

soon enough, the sun was setting. i had no idea how long i had been sitting on the ground. for a couple of hours? i was so scared of everything that i was paralysed. with shaking legs, i stood up and started making my way home.

after walking slowly, avoiding everyone's looks, i finally made it home. as i opened my door i noticed a familiar person on the couch.

"tae!" jungkook yelled and ran up to me.

i was brought into his embrace right away but i kept my hands by my sides. his worried eyes met mine as he examined my face.

"are you okay? where were you?" he asked quickly.

"i-i guess. i was on some random street..." i explained.

he grabbed my hand carefully and noticed how bloody it was. his eyes widened as he led me to my bathroom. i sat down on the tub as he got the first aid kit from underneath the sink. he removed the dirty glove and cleaned off the blood. then he wrapped a proper bandage over my wound.

i couldn't meet his eyes as i felt ashamed of what i had done.

"it's not your fault."