rather than thanking you

taehyung

taehyung

"i can't believe that we're graduating in less then a month." jungkook said.

"me neither. this year has been such a long one but weirdly enough, i'm going to miss school." i answered and jungkook smiled.

"well i'm glad that you feel that way. as for me, i'm ready to get out of here and start working."

"are you not going to college?" i asked confused.

"i decided not to. it won't work out with my life plan."

"what is your life plan?" i asked curiously.

"i want to live somewhere peaceful and safe. i want to have a loving family with you and live my life as a florist." he explained and i smiled.

"i would love to have a family with you too... but how are we going to find a child?" i asked.

"adoption is an option." he said and i laughed at my stupidity.

"right i forgot about that. i didn't know you loved flowers." i mentioned.

"i didn't before but during the six months you were away, i spent a lot of time in the park. i would feel at peace as i looked at the flowers since they reminded me of you, beautiful and colourful." my cheeks turned pink as he complimented me.

"o-oh well i support you. you'll be the most handsome florist!" i exclaimed excitedly and he smiled brightly.

"thank you. what is your plan?" he asked curiously.

"i don't really have one. i know that i'm not going to go to college since i wouldn't be able to get used to another school environment. but since my future seemed so bleak and nonexistent i never thought about it. but i know that i want to be with you." i explained and he gave me a reassuring hug.

"maybe you can work with me at a flower shop until you figure out what you want to do?" he mentioned and my face lit up.

"could i really?"

"of course tae, i would love to work with you."

"then let's open a flower shop together after summer." i said excitedly.

"yeah let's do it!"