When you meet

Naruto: 4-5 years old
(Name) Hyuga was walking around the village when she saw two guys surrounding a boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

They started to punch him, (Name) ruin up to them and kicked the guys where the sun never shines. The guys kneeled down and she kicked them in the face.

They run away and (Name) looked back at the boy. He laid on the ground. She held her hand out for him to take it, he looked up at her

"Hi, are you okay?" She asked, he nodded and took her hand so he could get help to stand up.

"My name's (Name), what's yours?"

"N-Naruto," he said a little bit shy. (Name) smiled, "Do you want to be my friend?" Naruto's eyes lit up and nodded fast. And from that day, they never leave each other's sides.

Sasuke: 12-13 years old
(Name) was a new student at the academy in the hidden leaf village. She and her little sister had moved after their parents died.

(Name) was walking into class and when she opened the door, Iruka- Sensei and the others looked at her direction.

"Oh right, class, this is our new student, her name's (Name) L/n, be nice. You can sit beside Sasuke. Sasuke please reach up to your hand" Iruka- Sensei said and (Name) sat beside him. The girls glared at her but when she glared back that stopped. She shook her head "Still the same here" she muttered but the Uchiha kid heard.

After class, Iruka-Sensei asked Sasuke to show you around the Academy. He did, she just followed and listened to what he had to say.

They sat outside, talking about everything when Sakura walked up to them "Stay away from my Sasuke!" She yelled, (Name) looked at her, "Excuse me, what did you say, I can't hear you because of an irritating person in front of me" she got pissed and yelled at her more.

"Oh shut up, how loud are you" Sakura started to fake cry at Y/n's words.

"Sasuke!! Please help me, why do you let her say that to me?!" She cried, he mumbled, "So annoying" and stood up, Sakura followed.

(Name) just sat there waiting for the bomb to explode "3... 2... 1..."

"Stop following me, your annoying, everybody but (Name) is annoying, she understands me so leave me alone!" Sasuke yelled at Sakura, she got tears in her eyes and (Name) stood up, walking past her but whispered "You heard him pinky, leave him alone and give up" 

Sasuke and (Name) was walking around the village when they got to the conversation about their family's. They both felt like they could trust each other and they both told each other their backgrounds.

"I feel you, just now you feel empty and cold inside but before everything happened you were a happy and warmhearted person" (Name) said as they sat on a bench.

"Sasuke Uchiha, this is going to be an interesting friendship," she said.

Shikamaru: 12-13 years old
Shikamaru was walking to the park when he saw a girl in his age, lying in the grass, looking up at the sky. He had seen you in school but not noticed you until you two grad out from the Academy. 'I think her name is (Name)?' He thought and walked up to her.

"Hey (Name), can I sit here?" You nodded, still looking up at the sky. "How have you been Shikamaru?"

"Good but my teammates are a bit annoying you?" She giggled "It's okay, Tenten and Lee can be a bit annoying but Neji is okay" he nodded and looked up at the sky.

'Wow, she's the first person that I don't think is annoying' he thought.
They had laid there for about two hours and talked but then Shikamaru's father got there and told Shikamaru to go home.
"Well, by (Name)"
"Bye, Shika"