New character pt.2

When you're sick
Your very moody when you're sick. It's like another version of your period. You can go from sad to angry and from happy to sad in a second. Iruka is kinda scared of you when your angry but he still wants you to feel comfortable so he always helps you with your medicine but he always asks someone to cook the food, because, the last time he cooked, he was near to burn the kitchen. He always gave you notes that he loved you before he left for work.

When he's sick
He was too kind, he didn't want you to get a cold so he never let you into the bedroom. But when he was asleep you always walked in and kissed his forehead and leaving he's medicine.

He gets jealous
Sometimes he's jealous of Naruto for being with you all day and when he has the day off from work he always walks past the academy to see Naruto, you, and the others outside and training on throwing kunai and Shuriken.
He isn't doing anything he just waiting for you to come home so he can talk with you and show how much he loves you.

He comforts you
You feel like your a bad influence on Naruto. That he's taking over some of your bad sides. Both Naruto and Iruka are always saying that they love you (Naruto love you as a mom) and as long as they live, they don't want you hurt or broken. They have and always will be there for you.

Someone walked in on you
You had pushed Iruka to the wall, attacking his neck with kisses, leaving hickeys and love bites.
He growled and held your waist as you pressed your body onto his. His hand made its way under your skirt and he squeezed your ass, making you moan.

Both of you sank to the floor, you sitting on his lap. He took off his shirt, showing his abs. You licked your lips and kissed him roughly as you stripped of your own shirt. You looked at his body and licked your lips again. You started to kiss from his chest, down his abs.

You stopped when someone walked in
"I-Iruka- Sensei, (N-Name)- Sensei?" Naruto stood there shocked. It was like the time freeze, you and Iruka had widened eyes and blushed like crazy. Naruto runs away, yelling a "SORRY!" You looked back at Iruka he had a small smirk
"Well, he needs to learn sometime" your eyes widen
"He's only 12" he shrugged his shoulders and kissed you roughly. Continued what you started.