Orochimaru + daughter reader

Requested by: Azichan16
================================
A child around 7 years old sat in the corner of a small cave. Curled into a ball. Holding her stomach and sweating at her body temperature.

It's cold, it's quiet... save me

"Hello?" A man and a boy, both very pale skin walked in. The younger boy lets some snakes out from his sleeve and they sue her the cave for enemies or even life at all.

'It hurts'

The boy's snakes made its way into the smallest corner to see the small girl, she was now shaking out of fear. The snake and the girl made eye contact before it crawled back to the boy.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and crouch down to her level, holding a hand on her shoulder which made the girl flinch and look up at him slowly. Her eyes showing hurt, sadness, betrayal, and tiredness.

'Smile, they get angry'

"I'm fine!" Y/n gave him and the man the best smile she could do.

'I can't do this any longer'

"Mitsuki... we take her with us, she needs help," The man said, feeling bad for the girl.

The boy, Mitsuki, lifted her up carefully to see some bruises on her legs and arms. Some spots on her clothes were ripped apart or dirty by ash, dust, and mud. "What's your name?" The man asked and the girl stared into his eyes, feeling like to tell him "Y-Y/n" he smiled and held out his arms for her to climb over to him from Mitsuki, and to the boy's and man's surprise, she did. "What's your name?" She asked shyly as they walked out of the cave.

'Can I trust them?'

"Orochimaru and this is Mitsuki, I'm your new father and he's your new older brother," Orochimaru told her, catching the boy off the guard.

'Their taking care of me?'

"You sure?" He asked and Orochimaru nodded yes at his "son." It was something with the girl that made him protect her. Y/n snuggled closer to her father's chest, the only place where she felt peace.

~

The three of them have got back to Orochimaru's hideout and are now in the man's room there he laid Y/n down on the bed and took the covers over her. Feeling her forehead, she had a fever. He looked down at her in pity and Mitsuki looked at him in confusion.

Orochimaru has never been the best with emotions and feelings but now, he shows more affection than ever.

~ Two days later ~

Y/n shot up, eyes widen, and sweat dripping from her forehead.

"Where am I?" She asked herself but then she saw Orochimaru.

"You're finally awake! How are you feeling?" He asked and Y/n got back to being shy and quiet but still had a smile on her lips, she shacked her head.

"I'm fine," she said happily, not wanting him to know her past/dream just yet.

Orochimaru felt her forehead and eyes widen "You remember anything?" Orochimaru asked, watching his daughter look around in confusion "Kind of" she said and looked at him "When I and Mitsuki found you, you were in bad condition so we decided to take you home and let you become one in the family. When we got here you had already past out and you have slept in two days since then" he told her and laid her carefully back on the bed before walking out to get a wet towel and some medicine for her, giving her a signal that she didn't need to respond to what he said, she just smiled at him the whole time.

'How can she still be smiling? After what she went through...' He mentally asked as he walked back into the room to see Y/n asleep once again.

He smiled and walked over to her, laying the wet towel over her forehead slowly and sat the medicine and water on the nightstand.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and tucked some hair out of Y/n's face. Orochimaru stares at her for a good minute before standing up and walks away but stopped when he heard her mumble "Love you dad" she said with a smile and then drifted off again.

"Love you too, my sweet daughter"

================================
Sorry, @Azichan16 if it wasn't what you were thinking but I tried my best to fulfill your request.