When he hears you sing

Naruto
You were hanging up the laundry when you got bored and started to sing.

You felt arms around you when you were done singing. "You sing beautiful" Naruto whispered, you smiled and kissed his cheek "Thanks babe" he smiled back and kissed your lips.

Sasuke
You were in the forest, you looked around you and didn't saw anyone so you started to sing.

When you were done singing, you heard someone, you felt the person chakra, it's Sasuke. You smirked "Sasuke, get out here" you yelled and he showed himself. You smiled and hugged him, he returned the hug. "You need to sing more, (Name)" he said and you smiled "You're getting softer, Uchiha," you said and laughed. He smiled at you "I guess I am"

Kiba
You were petting D/n and P/n's heads and started to sing.

You felt someone lick your cheek and saw Akamaru. You looked behind you and saw Kiba smiling down at you. "How much did you hear?" You asked, he kissed your head "Everything"

Shikamaru
You cleaned the dishes and started to sing.

You felt arms go around your waist, you smiled "Perfection" you heard Shikamaru say. You kissed his lips "Thanks Shika"

Choji
You were making dinner as you listen to the radio and your favorite song started to play, you sang, too.

You turned to the table, setting the last bottle on the table. You saw Choji sitting there. He's elbows on the table and he's head in his hands, he looked at you dreamily. You giggled and sat down "What?" You asked "Nothing, just that your the most beautiful person in the entire world," he said. You giggled and started to eat "Thank you, I love you, too," you said.

Rock Lee
You looked around the apartment and saw Lee wasn't home so you started to sing.

When he walked into the apartment, you were half into the song. He sat on the couch, listen when you sang. When you were done he gave you a peek on the lips. You jumped
"When did you get home?" You asked
"Some minutes ago," he said and hugged you.

Might Guy
You were cleaning the apartment and started to sing to make the time go faster.

He hugged you from behind
"You sing beautiful, my youthful blossom" he whispered into your ear. Making you blush.

Kakashi
You sat on the couch and started to sing from nowhere.

Kakashi got into the living room and listen to your beautiful and sweet voice, he smiled through his mask. He stood beside you as you still sat on the couch, he kissed your head. And you looked up at him and smiled with a small blush.