Neji x reader

Requested by OrochimaruTrash
==========================
===================
"But dad!" Y/n whined as she walked behind her father. "No buts young lady, this is going to happen and that's final," he said and the young girl frowned, crossing her arms as her father knocked on the wooden door.

"I hate you," she said and the door opened to reveal a man with long dark hair and eyes of a byakugan user. "Ah, Mr. L/n good to see you again," the man said and D/n (Dad's name) smiled again him

"Hiashi my old friend, why to be so formal?" he asked and Hiashi sighed

"Just trying to hold the job talk," he said and
D/n nodded.

"This is my daughter, Y/n L/n, I'm sure they'll like each other in no time," he said and Y/n looked up at her father with a glare.

"Ha! Not a chance!" She growled and Hiashi looked at her.

"Hi, my name is Hiashi Hyūga. I have known your father since we were kids. It's nice to finally meet you" Hiashi said but the girl looked away from him, still a frown on her face.

"Don't mind her, she's just in a bad mood"

"I understand, come in and take a seat as I get my family" D/n nodded and sat down on the floor by a table, Y/n did the same and D/n sighed

"Be more proper, this is not going to help you" he said and fixed the kimono.

"Don't touch me" she growled and he sighed, taking away his hands.

~

"This is my daughter, Hinata Hyūga..."

"It's nice to meet you," she said and Y/n nodded, still not a smile

"Nice to meet you," she said and turned to the guy beside her

"And this... is my nephew, Neji Hyūga," Hiashi said and punched Neji closer towards the h/c haired girl "Nice to finally meet you," Neji said, hesitating but then take her hand and kissed the back of it. "Yeah..." she said and pulled her hand away. "Nice to meet you too," she said sarcastically and D/n sighed

"Be nice Y/n. Come on, let's take the picture" he said and Hiashi nodded, holding a hand on Hinata's shoulder and looked at Neji and Y/n.

"Y/n, if you may sit down here, and Neji stand begins her," he said and Y/n sighed

"I hate this life" she mumbled but sat down. Feeling a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jump. "Sorry" Neji mumbled but she shook her head "Never touch me again" she mumbled and Neji looked down at her in a little bit of sadness.

~ A week ~

"How many times do I have to tell you, it's my life, my choice!" Y/n yelled at her soon to be husband.

"I just said we need to talk about the engagement thing!" He said and Y/n glared at him

"I'm not marrying you," she said and crossed her arms

"Stop being a brat and just talk to me... our families have chosen this, I didn't like it either"

"Didn't like it? So you think it's a good idea now? Huh?"

"That's not what I meant. Look, you're a wonderful and beautiful girl but I don't think you're listening enough" Y/n just looked at Neji before sighting and walk past him and out of the house. "Well this is a start"

~ A month ~

It has been a month since Y/n's dad and Neji's uncle got them into an arranged engagement and Y/n was still mad at her dad, but she has learned to loosen up with the dark-haired boy. "What did you think about... this?" Y/n suddenly asked and Neji looked at her "What?" "About this, the engagement," she said and Neji looked back at the blue sky "Well, I didn't like it at all at first, I stopped talking to uncle for days until I really saw you. You're a beautiful girl and your personality is just a bonus" he said and Y/n's heart skipped a beat "T-Thank you" she whispered. Looking away from him as her thoughts spinner around her head about why and what she's feeling.

~

"How was it to be a part of fighting in the war?" She asked and Neji looked at her.

"Well, of course, I was scared to make a mistake, a single mistake, and everything could be destroyed. That's why I thought about my friends and family that I wanted to protect them all, I wanted to protect them so bad, that it got me back on my feet. Making me both stronger and give it my all" he said and Y/n smiled at him.

"It must have been hard to see everyone you love get hurt," she said and Neji sighed sadly.

"Yeah, but everyone's fine now," he said and
Y/n nodded, holding a hand over his

"Thanks to you and your friends... I- I got the chance to meet you" Neji smiled at her as he fantasized about a future with her.

~ Half a year ~

"You're ready?"

"As ready as I can be," Y/n said and locked her arm with D/n. The door opened and everyone stood up, looking at Y/n in awe as she walked down the alley with her dad. Neji smiled at her as she walked up to the alter "You're beautiful" Neji whispered and Y/n smiled at him

"You don't look so bad you either" she whispers back and he chuckled.

The priest did his speech and it was time for Neji and Y/n to say their answers

"Neji Hyūga, do you take Y/n L/n as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward?"

"I do"

"And Y/n L/n do you take Neji Hyūga as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward?"

"I do," she said directly and Neji smiled big at her.

"You may now kiss the bride," The priest said and Neji stepped closer to her.

"I love you" he whispered and she smiled

"I love you too" she responded and kissed Neji for the first time. They pulled away and everyone cheered. Y/n smiled at Neji as they walked out.

'Maybe... he's actually not so bad'