Telling friends/family

Naruto: Iruka and your family
You and Naruto were going to tell your family and Iruka about you being pregnant.
They were coming over for dinner, you stood in the kitchen and sat the food on the table when you heard a knock on the door. Naruto opened and you held a blanket over you, hiding your stomach. Iruka and your family walked in.

Everyone had a good time when you and Naruto stood up. Everyone stopped talking and looked at you "We have something to say..." you started, you took a deep breath and dropped the blanket to the floor. Everyone's eyes widen
"She's pregnant". Naruto said, taking your hand in his. Hinata, Hanabi, and Iruka stood up, hugging you both and congratulated you both. You looked at your father to see him looking down. "Father?" You asked.
He stood up and run to you, hugging you both.
"I'm so happy, is it a girl or a boy?" You sighed in relief and giggled
"It's a boy" your father jumped of happiness and everyone else laughed.

Sasuke: Hinata and Naruto
You and Sasuke wanted to tell Hinata and Naruto the big news first. You knocked on their door and Hinata opened, we saw her stomach. They were going to have a son. You smiled at her, she let you two in and you saw Naruto sitting in the living room. You and Sasuke sat on the couch beside him and told about you being pregnant, you removed the big jacket you had on, showing your big belly. They smiled brightly and they hugged you. Hinata hugged Sasuke and Naruto clapped him on his back.

Kiba: Sakura and Ino
You wanted to tell your best friends that were Ino and Sakura. They were going to have kids themselves. You, Kiba, Sai, Ino, Sakura, and Sasuke say at a cafe and talked when you and Kiba started to tell them you were pregnant. Ino and Sakura squeaked and held your hands.
Sasuke and Ino nodded in a way to tell congrats to Kiba and me.

Shikamaru: His team
We were going to meet up with Shika's team. They walked to the forest to see Choji and Ino talking. You stood behind Shikamaru as you walked up to them. "Hey, guys," Shika said and they waved then they looked at you, smiled, and stood beside Shika so you showed yourself. "(N-Name) your..." Ino said and Choji ended her sentence "pregnant" you nodded and Ino hugged you so tight that you nearly couldn't breathe. Chōji congratulated Shikamaru.

Choji: Shikamaru
You told Temari and Shikamaru first and then the rest of your friends. Temari was happy for you and Shikamaru was impressed by Choji to get such a beautiful and sweet girl. But even if he didn't show it, he was very happy for you two.

Rock Lee: Might Guy
You were with your uncle and Lee's Sensei, Guy. At your apartment, Guy sat in his wheelchair while you and Lee sat on the couch.
"Uncle, we need to tell you something important," you said and Lee smiled brightly.
"Guy- Sensei... (Name) is pregnant," he said happily. Guy jumped up from his wheelchair and stood on his hands "You going to be a dad Lee, and I can't believe my niece is going to be a mom, this is so youthful!" He said and sat back in his wheelchair.

Might Guy: Kakashi
Of course, you told your brother first of everyone. When Kakashi knew, he never stopped smiling. He was happy that you were happy and that you finally found someone that loves you.

Kakashi: Tsunade and Guy
Of all your friends. You and Kakashi told Tsunade and Guy first. Tsunade never wanted to stop hugging you. And Guy never wanted to stop talking about that Kakashi made a good job.