Hinata x fem reader Pt.1

Everyone was at Ramen Ichiraku and Y/n was sitting with her friends, Sakura, Choji, Ino, and Shikamaru while the others sat at the other tables around them.

"Y/n?" Sakura asked while waving a hand in front of the h/c haired girl's face. Y/n got back to reality and looked at her friend

"Huh?" Y/n asked and Sakura sighed

"You stared at Kiba again..." she said and Y/n looked at her in disgust.

"N-No! I wasn't looking at him, I was looking at...uh..."

"Who?" Sakura asked and looked back at the others that sat at a table away and looked around at the persons.

There sat Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata and some more. Sakura looked back at her friend and saw her frown.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Ino asked and also looked over at the others.

Hinata was staring at Naruto with a smile while he and Sasuke were competing with each other about which one of them could eat a bowl of ramen fastest.

"C-Can I tell you guys something?" Y/n asked and they looked back at her. Y/n glanced at her brother, Shikamaru, and he nodded. Wanting her to continue.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" She said in a whisper and they nodded.

"T-The person I like is... is a girl," she said and they looked kind of shocked, Ino and Choji looked around, watching so no one heard their friend's confession.

"I knew it..." Sakura said with a smile and they all looked at her in shock.

"How?" Ino asked and the pink-haired girl side hugged Y/n as she looked at her rival/friend.

"Well, she has never gone crazy about some guy and not even showed interest in them and I have seen how she glance at girls... she was never so boy interested," she said and looked down at Y/n that looked worried.

"Don't worry. You're still our friend no matter what and your secret is with us... right guys?" She asked and they nodded, Choji smiled at his friend and then asked...

"But, who do you like?" Y/n looked at him and then at Shikamaru.

"Want me to tell?" He asked and she nodded

"*sigh* fine... It's Hinata" he whispered and they looked at Y/n in shock until they stood up and yelled "WHAT?!"

This caught some attention from the others at the other tables "Something wrong guys?" Naruto asked, breaking the glaring contest he had with Sasuke.

"N-No! Everything's fine" Sakura said with a smile and they sat back down, leaning closer to Y/n.

"You know she like Naruto right?" Ino asked and Y/n sighed.

"I am fully aware of that... but I can't help it, I mean... she's gorgeous" she said, smiling at Hinata who glanced over at Y/n's table and smiled back, the h/c haired girl blushed and looked away, hiding her face in Shikamaru's neck as he rubbed her back as he sighed.

"You should confess before ya know... it's too late" he said and Y/n sighed, nodding before glancing back at Hinata that now was laughing together with the others around the table.

~ a week later ~

"I wanna go home! I can't do it!" Y/n yelled, trying to go back home as Sakura and Ino dragged her to see Hinata.

"You're not going home! You're gonna confess your love and that's final!" Ino yelled and both of them looked at Y/n.

"Or we tell her!" they yelled in unison before looking straight forward, dragging her with them once again.

~

Sakura knocked on the door and they heard a voice from inside "Hai!" They heard before the front door opened to reveal Hinata.

"Oh? Hi Ino, Sakura, Y/n" She said and both Sakura and Ino smiled at her.

"Hi, Hinata! Y/n has something to tell you" they said and pushed Y/n forward.

"H-Hi Hinata... w-wanna take a- a walk?" She stuttered and the young purple-haired girl nodded confused "Sure" she slowly said and walked out, closing the door before walking away with Y/n behind her. Sakura and Ino smiled and gave her a thumbs-up before disappearing behind the house and some trees.

~

Y/n and Hinata made their way through the park no one saying a word.

"Um... H-Hinata" Y/n started and leaned against a tree and look out the view, Hinata stopped as well and stood beside her friend.

"Hm?"

"I-I wanted to tell you... t-that-" she got interrupted by a certain blonde male that runs over to them with a smile.

"Hey, Hinata! Hey Y/n!" Naruto called and hugged Hinata over the shoulders, leaning a kiss on top of her head, Y/n's eyes widen.

"W-When?" Y/n asked shocked

"O-Oh right. I forgot to tell you guys at Ichiraku's! Me and Hinata... we're together" He said with a big smile and Hinata blushed madly.

Y/n looked at them in shock while Naruto lifted up Hinata's head to kiss her on the lips witch broke Y/n's heart into pieces.

Y/n looked down at the ground but then forded a smile and looked back at them "I'm happy for you guys but I have to go"

She started to fast walk away, feeling her tears start to fall when she got stopped by Hinata's voice.

"Y/n wait! You had something to tell me" Hinata said but Y/n shocked her head no as she didn't look back at them.

"I-It wasn't important... bye," she said and the two waved, saying small "Bye's" at her as she disappeared further into the village.

"What should we do?" Ino whispered.

"Poor Y/n" Sakura whispered from behind a tree.

They had watched the whole scene and felt so bad for pressing Y/n to confess her feelings towards Hinata.

"Let's get going"