Your hidden talent

Naruto
He walked into the apartment to hear someone play guitar, he walked at the sound and into the bedroom to see you playing for Boruto.

He just stood at the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, smiling at you, when you were done, he walked up to you and hugged you from behind startled you, Boruto laughed at your reaction and you frowned "You startled me Naruto" you said, looking back at him "Sorry babe... but you play really good" he said and kissed your lips, you kissed back and Boruto covered his eyes "Ewww disgusting!" He whined, you and Naruto smirked before taking Boruto into a big hug, kissing all over his face. He whined and tried to push you both away. You all laughed and spend the rest of the day together until Naruto had to go for work, again.

Sasuke
You had a swimming competition and Sasuke and Sarada were watching, you were about to start the competition when you felt like someone was watching you, you looked up at the crowd to see Sasuke smirking at you, he was looking at your ass, you gave Sarada a look that she nodded to, she hit the back of his head, making you smirk and the competition started

SasukeYou had a swimming competition and Sasuke and Sarada were watching, you were about to start the competition when you felt like someone was watching you, you looked up at the crowd to see Sasuke smirking at you, he was looking at your ass, yo...

You got in second place and got up of the pool and congratulated your friend that got in the first place before walking into the changing room.

You walked out and saw Sarada and Sasuke standing there, smiling. You walked up to them and they hugged you, you smiled and hugged back "You were amazing mum" Sarada said and you smiled down at her "Thanks sweetie" you said and gave her your medal before you looked up at Sasuke that was smirking down at you, he leaned in closer to your ear "Nice ass" he whispered, you blushed and hit his chest playfully "S-shut up"

Kiba
You and Kiba have taken G/n, D/n, P/n, and Akamaru to a skating rink, you stood in the middle of the rink while you waited for the others to get out on the ice. Kiba and G/n fell and struggle with standing up again, you laughed and helped them both "Watch me" you whispered and skated away, doing some tricks.

You heard some of the others cheer for you as you skated back to your family, they literally had hearts and stars in their eyes "Wow" Kiba sighed as he watched you, you smirked at him and kissed his lips before turning to G/n and took her hands, s...

You heard some of the others cheer for you as you skated back to your family, they literally had hearts and stars in their eyes "Wow" Kiba sighed as he watched you, you smirked at him and kissed his lips before turning to G/n and took her hands, she was a fast learner and could skate on her own soon enough while Kiba still couldn't get himself off the walls of the rink.