Naruto + daughter reader

Y/n - 16 years old
Boruto - 14 years old
Himawari- 9 years old
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
You're the oldest daughter of Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyūga/Uzumaki. You sat in your room when your sister, Himawari, called you down for dinner. You sighed and walked down the stairs to see your mom, sister, and brother but what shocked you the most was that your dad was home as well. "Dad?" You asked, he gave you a closed eye smile "Hey, Y/n" he said as he sat down at the table. You did the same beside Boruto, across from Naruto.

Your family talked about everything, you name it. But you were quiet and every time your dad asked you something, you just answer short and going back to your food. Naruto and Hinata looked at you in confusion but then Naruto just disappeared, leaving some strings of smoke "A shadow clone, huh?" You whispered and frowned as you stood up, your chair fell to the floor "Y/n!" Your mom said and stood up as well. You looked at Himawari and Boruto, they both looked down at the floor.

You started to walk out but got stopped by Hinata that now stood in your way
"Mom! Move! I'm gonna beat up that idiot of a father!" You yelled and they all looked at you in shock. You walked past the shocked Hinata and felt tears leaving your eyes as you stormed out and run to the woods.

(Naruto's POV)
I'm sitting in my office holding my head after doing that shadow clone. I sighed and looked out of the window to see my oldest daughter jump from roof to roof and into the forest. I sighed, guild showed on my face. "I'm sorry, princess. I have disappointed you... again" I mumbled before walking out of my office and run/jump after her.

(Time skip)

I have searched for her for like twenty minutes now. And still haven't found him...r. I stopped when I heard someone hit and kick a tree.

I stood behind some bushes and saw Y/n kick a tree in frustration. "You... stupid... idiotic... father..." she said between every hit. I sighed, knowing she had her anger from me or more like from my mother. She walked to the river and splashed some water in her face, trying to calm down.

She sighed and laid down on the ground.
"Why is this my life? My dad is never around and my boyfriend... or more like... my ex broke up with me for like three days ago *sigh* I just want this to end" she said to herself as she closed her eyes. My eyes got widen when I realize that she said "boyfriend".

I stood up and walked over to her "Hi princess" I said, she opened her eyes and glared up at me and then looked at the other side
"Don't call me that" she said emotionless and closed her eyes.

I sighed and sat down beside her, it was an uncomfortable silence until "Why're you here?" She asked, I looked at her and then up at the sky "I wanted to see my princess and have a little quality time with her" I said and smiled.

She was quiet until she sat up and looked down at her lap "Why? You never cared so... why now?" She asked sarcastically. My eyes widen of what she said 'My own daughter thinks I don't care?!' "P-Princess, I..." I tried to get something to say but got interrupted by her standing up and look at me with an angry expression "Didn't I told you to not call me that? And besides, it's not me I'm worried about, it's Boruto and Himawari. They haven't seen you for more than 10 minutes every day, and sometimes you don't even come back home. Do you know how many times I have heard and seen Hima cry in her room? I have to comfort her every damn time!! I don't want to see my own family broke into pieces just because of our stupid dad that is never home!!" She yelled, tears starting to fall from her sky blue eyes. She hugged herself and turned around from me, I stood up and held a hand on her shoulder but she slapped it away.

I sighed and looked at her "Y/n please, I know it's hard but... I have a lot of work at the office. You have to understand that..." I said in a calm voice, she sighed and looked at me "I know, I just... want you to come home and be with us. Every time I see mom walk to her room alone, or when Boruto play games alone, and when Hima has trouble with her homework.... and when I sit on the roof looking out over the village and you are not beside me, I feel empty. I just want my dad back" she said.

I smiled and walked closer to her, I held her cheek up and wiped away her tears "You have to remember princess, that even if I'm not at home, I still love you and the others. And you have no idea how much I just want to come home and spend some time with my family, but I sometimes can't because of work" I said and hugged her, she hesitated but returned it and I felt her nuzzling her face further into my chest.

We stood like that in a few minutes in silence before she started to speak again
"I love you, dad" I smiled and hugged her tighter "I love you too, princess"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope y'all liked this!!