New character pt.1 (Sai)

When you meet
Your twin brother, Naruto was dragging you through the whole village, but you didn't know why. "Naruto! Where are you taking me?" You whined, he looked back at you and smiled "It's someone I want you to meet" he said, lifted your bridal style, and started to run.

Naruto sat you down and you started to yell at him but got interrupted by someone say your name "Y/n?" 'That voice' you thought and turned around, your eyes widen when you saw your long lost friend standing there "Sai? I that you?" You asked, he nodded and you smiled, he smiled but you knew it was a fake one. You run into his arms, not wanting to let go. "I missed you" you whispered, "I missed you, too," he said

Naruto looked confused "You know each other?" He asked, you broke the hug with Sai and looked at Naruto "Yea! We meet at the orphanage we lived in before. But then I got moved to hide lief village and we never saw each other again until now" you said, smiling up at Sai and your brother.
(I know Sai didn't have a name before Danzō took him but whatever)

Naruto's eyes widen "So... Sai is your best friend that you have talked about all this time?" Naruto asked, your eyes widen. Sai looked at you "Oh really?" He asked a smirk crept on his lips. "Uh..." you looked at Naruto "Bro, we need to talk," you said and dragged him away from Sai "You can't say that! He might think I'm wearied" Naruto looked confused as always "Huh? What's with you...? Why would he think that?" He asked.

You sighed "Wouldn't you think it was wearied if someone from your past that you haven't seen in years, just popping up and telling you that they have talked about you all this time to their friends?" Naruto was quiet making Y/n know his answer. She sighed and walked back to Sai with a smile on her face "I'm glad to see you again" she said and hugged him, he hugged back, "Glad to see you again too, Y/n"

Your relationship right now

When you realize (You realize)You were walking around the village when you saw Sai sitting in the park

When you realize
(You realize)
You were walking around the village when you saw Sai sitting in the park. Drawing something in his block. The sun shined as brightest on him. Yo smiled and felt your heart starting to beat faster. You sat down at the nearest bench and looked up at the sky 'I can't feel this. His my friend and why would he care about a freak like me?' You thought and closed your eyes, feeling the calming breeze going through your hair.
(He realize)
Sai was sitting in the park, drawing the view.
In the corner of his eye, he saw someone sit on the bench a bit away from him. He looked up at see Y/n, her hair flying in the wind. He turned the page in his block and started to draw her and the view
(His drawing of her)

 He turned the page in his block and started to draw her and the view (His drawing of her)

He looked at Y/n again and then back at his drawing. He felt his lips creep up to a smile and his heart starting to beat faster. Y/n looked at him and smiled then looked back at the view 'Maybe this... is a new relationship' he thought

When he/you confess + first kiss
Team Kakashi has come home from a mission that took more than two months. You had sat by the gate to the village every day, waiting for them to get home. You had chosen that you going to tell Sai what you feel when he gets home, but every day, you lose your confidence.

You sighed and stood up. You were walking into the village again but stopped when you heard some voices behind you.
"Really? Sai, that's incredible" Sakura said and Sai nodded, Naruto had a smirk on his lips.

They all looked from each other and looked forward to seeing you standing there. Sakura smiled and pushed Sai to you. Naruto walked up to you and hugged you before walking through the gate, Sakura did the same.

You looked back at Sai and smiled at him. He looked down at you and gave you a small smile. He held out his arms and you run into his embrace. You snuggled your face into his neck, keep saying "I've missed you" he hugged you back and laid his head on your shoulder
"I love you, Y/n," he said, you looked up at him, not believing your ears.

You didn't know how to react when you felt his lips him yours. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss. Your arms going around his neck, making the kiss more passionately.

You broke the kiss and looked into the eyes of each other. Your e/c ones looking into his black ones.
You smiled up at him "I love you too, Sai" you said and leaned in again.