New character pt.1 (Iruka)

When you meet
You were a new teacher at the Academy and the Hokage had asked Iruka to show you around. You walked into a classroom and everyone started at you.
"H-Hi, you must be (Name), the new teacher," Iruka said and you nodded
"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Iruka" 

He was going to say something but a blonde boy interrupted him
"Iruka- Sensei, who's that? Your girlfriend?" He asked and smirked. Iruka and (Name) got a small blush
"N-No, Naruto, she's the new teacher/assistant, she's gonna help me when I'm not here"

You stood in front of the whole class and they interested themselves, and a sustain boy charged your eye, Naruto. His eyes showed you everything. You saw sadness but much hope. You new about the nine tail and that he didn't have any parents. You understood him in that part, you loved alone your whole life.

You sat at a chair beside Iruka, you saw Naruto look at you, you smiled at him. And signed for him to take a Ramen after school. His eyes got the form of hearts and you giggled quietly.
Iruka saw the connection between you and Naruto and smiled as he did some paperwork.

The school were over and you asked Iruka to come with you and Naruto to eat ramen. You, Naruto's, and Iruka talked about everything, from Naruto's becoming the Hokage to the day you passed the Chunin exam, you name it. You and Iruka got very good friends after that and Naruto become like a son to you.

Your relationship right now

When you two realizeIruka walked in the forest when he saw you and Naruto

Iruka walked in the forest when he saw you and Naruto. He hides, wanting to hear what you say. "You need to stay like this and hold the Shuriken more like... this," you said as you showed Naruto how to throw a Shuriken.
He threw it and it got in the middle of the board you had made. Iruka's eyes widen. You clapped your hands and Naruto jumped up in your arms and hugged you, you hugged him right away and spinner him around. Both of you landed on the ground and laughed.
"Thanks (Name)- Sensei," Naruto said, sitting up
"Just call me (Name) when we're not at school, Naruto," you said looked good up at the sky.

Naruto looked at you and smirked "Are ya thinking about... Iruka- Sensei?" (Name) sat up and held her hand over Naruto's mouth "Shh, I said you can't talk about that" he took away your hand from his mouth "About what... that you LOVE HIM?!" "Naruto!" You yelled running after him. Iruka was behind a tree and saw and heard very clear. He blushed 50 shades of red 'S-She like me?' He asked himself in his head. 'She actually likes me back!' He stood up and walked home, thinking about you the rest of the day and night.

He confesses + first kiss
You had invited Iruka to your apartment, you stood in the kitchen making dinner when it was a knock on the door. You yelled, "Come in!" And the door opened. Iruka walked into the kitchen to see food on the table "Hi Iruka, I hope your hungry" you said sweetly with a small blush. Iruka smiled at you and sat at the table "I was thinking of eating before getting here but I didn't" you smiled and took a seat.

You and Iruka sat now on the couch, drinking and looking at a horror movie. You two shared a blanket, you were scared so you snuggled up in Iruka's chest and he held an arm around you.
'What I love horror movies sometimes' he thought, looking down at you.

A jump scare got on the screen and you jumped hiding your head in his shirt, he laughed at your reaction "You okay?" He asked, holding your cheek in his hand so you looked at him. He saw tees in your eyes, and something in Iruka snapped, he leaned in and kissed you, you kissed back. When you separated you looked into each other's eyes. "I love you" Iruka whispered into your ear, making you blush
"I love you, too"

First date
He took you to a restaurant