New character Pt.3

When he comforts you
It happened again, your dad forgot you and asked how you fu*king are. You hated that he always with Naruto but now when Naruto is out on a mission, you thought you had your chance to be with Iruka but nooo... he's always busy and asks who you are. And your heartbreak every time he says it, his words going in loops in your head 'Who are you again?'
You sighed as you sat down on the edge of the bed, looking down. All your memories of Iruka and you hanging out got the best of you. But it got from good memories to bad once.

You started to cry as you remember, your mom's death, Iruka ignoring you, and him pushing you away for being with Naruto instead.

You didn't know that Neji had walked into the room until you felt his arms around you, his head in the crack of your neck. "You thinking about it again, babe," he said and kissed your cheek "I know, but the memories just coming back to me. I can't help it" you said and cried more. You hugged him and he comforted you for the rest of the night

"Love you, babe," he said, making you get a smile on your lips
"Love you too, Neji," you said and kissed him.

Someone walks in on you
You and Neji were visiting his family, you and Neji shared room and bed. You felt his hand on your thigh, you let out a small squirm in surprise. You looked at Neji that was laying beside you, he was smirking as he started to rub your thigh, up and down. You started to blush and took away his hand but he used his other hand to held yours over your head.

He crawled on top of you, as he took a belt and tied your hands together. You squirmed making him smirk more, he grinned on you, making you let out small quiet moans "Be quiet babe, they hear us" he whispered in your ear, his breath sending you shivers down your spine. He started to rub your thighs again and you growled, he got closer to your womanhood, his fingers going under your underwear and started to rub your clit, you tried to hold in your moans but nothing you did stopped them. You moaned and Neji smirked, he was going to go further when the door opened and Hanabi walked in, your eyes widen 'Of all people!' You yelled in your head, to your luck, the covers were over your and Neji's lower region.

You and Hanabi blushed like crazy, she slammed the door and run from your room, not saying a word. Neji looked back at you, your face was 50 shades of red. He smirked
(I swear, smirking is the only thing he does
and kissed your lips roughly. "N-Neji, s-stop it, they will hear us, like Hanabi... Mmph..." he cut you off by a rough kiss, not listening on what you said.

Let me just say... it was really awkward at the dinner table the next morning.

When he hears you sing
He was walking into the apartment to hear the radio but another voice that was dining along. He walked into the bedroom to see you change bedsheets as you sang.

He smirked as he saw your hips move to the song, he cleared his throat, making you jump and look at him, he gave you one of his smiles haha he just shows to you, before walking over to you and kisses your lips, you kissed back a san giggled "How much did you hear?" He shrugged "Everything, and you sing voice is amazing," he said and smirked, your face becomes red as you hugged him
"Love you, Neji," you said and he kissed the top of your head "Love you, too"

When you get drunk
You get very emotional, you can start to cry for you dropping a feather on the ground or you can start to cry if you drop something off your food. Neji thinks this side of you is cute but eh like you when you're... not drunk. He smiled as he lifted you up, bridal style, and made his way home. Laying you on the bed before laying beside you under the covers. Kissing your forehead, cheeks, and lips before falling asleep.

When he gets drunk
He gets really bitter and grumpy, he always complains about random things that are not important at all. You always laugh at him when he starts to complain over others how they are dressed, Lee and Tenten help you to get him home safely, you thanked them and laid him on the bed, you changed your clothes and laid down beside him, he felt your arm tough his and cuddled up to you, his face in your chest. You smiled with a small blush as you stroke his hair before falling asleep.