Kakashi x reader

(Modern AU)
W/n - Woman name
M/n - Male name
Instead of saying Hokage, I'm gonna write, "Boss/leader"

Long chapter but hope y'all enjoy!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Flashback
"C'mon babe, I'll try to get you in bed while you denying me, what do you say... is it a deal?'
Flashback End
You sat at your desk beside Kakashi's office, Kakashi's words still running through your ears. The first time you met was at a bar. You had saved him from a drunk woman that didn't leave him alone. And since that day, you and him got contact.

You bumped your head at your desk and thought of the day you got the job.

Flashback
Some weeks later after you had met at the bar, you had a job interview as a director at the Parker Industries, Kakashi that was the boss around there had begged the others that was going to interview you to not hire you.

You had heard what he said and stormed out from his office but he caught you, dragged you to the nearest room, and held you against the wall, looking into your e/c orbs. You had asked him what his problem is and he told the truth why he didn't want you to work as his assistant, he was seriously attracted to you and wanted you all for himself. You got confused and he got up with the idea to make a deal.

"C'mon babe, I'll try to get you in bed while you denying me, what do you say... is it a deal?" He asked, letting you go from the wall, you thought for a while, but agreed, he smirked "You know, we have some time before your interview, babe. Come on. Play a little game with me" he said.

You flush and break eye contact, your eyes latching onto the bob of his Adam's apple.
"Well... we do have a few minutes..." you said shyly. Kakashi grins. He takes a leisurely step forward and leans his hand against the wall behind you. His body angles into yours, just collide enough that you can feel his heat.

"If you only knew what I was thinking that first time I saw you at the bar..." He trails off, bringing up a hand to twirl a lock of your hair around one finger. "I, um... what were you thinking?" You asked, blushing a small shade of pink.

Kakashi tilts his chin down, his mouth close to yours once again. "I was thinking how good you looked in that little dress while you helped me out at the bar while you pout at the woman that was bothering me. I was thinking about what it would take to wash that pout right off your pretty face. Where my hands would have to go... How the pink mouth would look kissed and swollen... stretched around my..." he said as you tried to hold your control, swallowing hard as you keep eye contact.

"That's not very, uh, professional of you, bossman," you said, still a blushing mess.

Kakashi smirks and tugs, just a little, on the lock of your hair. A soft gasp escapes your lips. "No. It's not" he whispered as he smirked down at you. He steps back and looks you over.

"I don't think I have much of a challenge here, babe" you rolled your eyes and push past him, straightening your shirt and trying to hide your blush. Kakashi holds open the door for you and you walked back into the lobby of the building.

(Mini time skip)

He walked you down the hall back toward the conference room you had fled so suddenly.
"I'm sorry btw. I shouldn't have acted the way I did" he said and you turned around to see Kakashi frowning slightly at you.