New character pt.3

When he hears you sing
You and Iruka was cuddling when you started to sing

He adores your sing voice. As you sang, he kissed your head and held you tighter.

When you get drunk
He's not so popular to drink but when he gets drunk, he feels like throw up. You always lay him on the bed and setting a big bucket with water on the side of the bed so he doesn't have to run to the bathroom every time.

When he gets drunk
Your a heavy drinker so when you get drunk, nothing really happened, you just get a headache the day after.

When he founds out
You walked out of the bathroom and sat at the dinner table in the kitchen, you were 2,5 months pregnant, you had waited for the right time to tell him and that was today.

Iruka was at work and wouldn't be home in an hour or two. You started to bake cupcakes and they were done exactly when Iruka got home. "I'm home!" "Welcome back" he walked in the kitchen and kissed your lips. "Did you bake?" "Yea, want some?" He nodded and took a seat, you sat a small plate in front of him, you made a little decoration on the cupcake and set it on the plate. Iruka looked confused.

(That's the cupcake you gave him) "Um (Name), did you spell "Babe" wrong?" You shook your head and held your stomach

"Um (Name), did you spell "Babe" wrong?" You shook your head and held your stomach. Iruka's eyes widen when he got what you tried to say. "Seriously?!" He stood up and hugged you, you returned the hug and kissed his lips.
"How long?" You giggled "2,5 months" he hugged you tighter "Why didn't you tell me?" "I wanted to wait for the right moment" he smiled down at you "I love you" you smiled back "Love you too"

Telling friends/family
"I'm gonna be a big brother!" Naruto yelled.
(You and Iruka had adopted him at the age of 13 and now Naruto is 15) You and Iruka laughed at him. Naruto run back to you and hugged you tight. You could barely breathe. He asked, "Is it a boy or a girl?"  Iruka smiled big and sat a hand on your belly "It's a girl" "I'm gonna have a sister!" We laughed more as Naruto run around the apartment.

Your first kid (G/n -Girl name)
Iruka was holding his baby girl in his arms, you sat on the hospital bed, looking at them. Naruto was standing by Iruka, looking down at his little sister, G/n.
"Want to hold her?" Naruto looked shocked at your words
"You sure?" Naruto looked at you like he asked for permission again. You nodded and he took G/n in his arms. Iruka walked to you and kissed your lips
"Your amazing," he said and looked into your e/c eyes.
You smiled at him and looked back at Naruto to see Kakashi and Guy have walked into the room. They looked at you and Iruka.
"Congrats (Name), Iruka," Kakashi said and hugged you. Guy walked to Naruto so he could look at G/n. He got happy tears and jumped around the room out of happiness. Y'all laughed at him.