Choji + little sister reader

Y/n held her bag close to her chest as she walking into her home, she closed the door behind her and looked at the stairs to be met by her older brother, Choji.

"Oh hey..." he said but she didn't answer, she just walking past him and took some steps up on the stairs until he called...

"Hey, hey, hey! What's that?" Y/n glanced back at her brother.

"What's what?" She asked, not turning around to face him

"Don't what's what me. You got a black eye" Y/n was quiet until she sighed and turned around, setting herself on the stair and told him.

"I got into a fight"

"Another fight... who did it?"

"It doesn't matter-" Choji interrupted her

"Yes, it does matter now who did it?"

"Some kids at the academy but as I said, it doesn't matter, the fight is over"

"I don't care if you think it's over I'm not letting this go," he said and walked past her and grabbed the doorknob.

"Where are you going?"

"Where am I going? I'm gonna go take their fu*king heads" he said and Y/n frowned.

"Can't you listen to me for once! It was a stupid fight and it's over! It doesn't matter any fu*king more!" Y/n yelled and Choji sighed, looking at his younger sister as she had a hand to cover her eye.

"I asked you not to get into any more fights, it's only been a few days since the last one. Why can't you listen to me for once?" He asked in a low and calm voice.

"Because it's my life and none of your business" Y/n said, crossing her arms over her chest and looked away from him. Choji sighed and walked away.

"Come here, let's get some ice on that," he said and Y/n followed him into the kitchen.

~

"Come on sit down," he said and Y/n did as he said, she at down on the chair and he held and rubbed an ice cube over her black eye.

"Jeez, it got you good" Y/n tried to hold in the whines and complains to instead move around. Choji held her shoulder to make her sit still.

"Will you stop moving?"

"But it hurts" Y/n complained

"I know it hurts but complaining ain't gonna help... There just hold it right there" He said and Y/n grabbed the ice cube, holding it against her eye.

"So tell me what happened"

"They were talking shit about you"

"About me? So? I don't really care. You can ignore when someone is talking about me, it doesn't really matter"

"They said that you're a loser"

"Well, they're not wrong, I am a loser that much is true. I haven't really done anything special or worthwhile" he said and Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's not true, for me you're not a loser. You have saved so many" Y/n said and Choji sighed

"Well that's not a good reason to start a freaking fight with someone, it's really, really, really stupid. Don't do it again you little dumbass" Y/n sighed and looked at the small glass cabinet to see a bottle of alcohol.

"Can I have some?" She asked in a stern voice and Choji looked at her like she was crazy

"What? No, you can't have some"

"Why?"

"Because you're too young" Y/n sighed and shacked her head

"Whatever, I have some stashed in my room" she whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear

"What do you mean you have some stashed in your room?" Y/n's eyes widen as she stood up and tried to walk away fast but got stopped by him grabbing her arm.

"No, no, no, no, you're not going anywhere now. I'm gonna go grab it and if I hear you move a muscle I will destroy you" he said and sat her back down on the chair before walking to her room to grab the flasks.

~

"The flasks better have been the only thing in your room, because you know what I'll do if you're lying to me," he said and Y/n looked up at him.

"Did you drank at my age?"

"Yeah, I did. Why do you think the people at the academy know that I'm a failure? So you don't have to care about what they say because it doesn't matter" he said and sat down on the same chair as before.

"Now let me see your eye" Choji grabbed her hand and moved her hand so he could look at it

"It's still swollen... You just had to get into a fight, did you? And over something so stupid" he said and Y/n began to tell him over again why she began to fight

"Just shut up and put the ice back on," he said and she did.

You're smart but you sure do some stupid shit" Y/n sighed and nodded "I know" she mumbled and leaned back in her chair

"So what do you wanna do until your eye gets better?"

"I don't know. You?" she mumbled and Choji sighed.

"Yeah, I don't know either... you wanna watch f/s (favorite show)?" He asked and Y/n looked at him, not saying anything

"You hate that show"

"I know but if you keep getting into fights we're not watching it anymore and I know how much you love f/s" Y/n looked at him

"But-"

"Don't but me. Take it or leave it..."

"Fine... I try and stop getting into fights"

"Hm, I know you're lying through your teeth but you're never gonna listen anyways"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" Y/n said as they made their way to the living room.

"Just shut up and sit your ass down on the couch" they walked over to the couch but none of them sat down.

"You upset?" Y/n suddenly asked and looked back at her brother.

"Yeah, that you don't listen"

"I respect you isn't that enough?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"You want to say you respect me then listen to me," Choji said and Y/n sighed.

"Okay, okay..."

"Just sit on the couch," he said and Y/n did. She sat down and Choji sat beside her, grabbing a blanket over them both and turned on the TV.

"I'm done..." he said and laid his head on top of hers.

"Done with what?"

"I'm just... if you're not gonna listen, I can't keep trying. I'm sorry I can't do better for you. *sigh* let's just sit and watch..." he said and Y/n snuggled closer to him as she now held the ice cube with a small towel against her swollen eye before falling asleep in Choji's arms.