When you gets drunk

Naruto
You were out with a couple of friends but when you got home. Naruto noticed you were drunk. You hiccuped after every sentence you made
"I- I'm home" 
"Welcome home, (Nam)--" Naruto stopped himself when he saw your condition. He sighed "(Name) are you drunk?" You shook your head and hiccuped again. He lifted you up, bridal style, and walked you to the bedroom. He laid you on the bed but you still had your arms around his neck, making him laid down with you, or more like on you.
You started to kiss he's lips roughly, he kissed back but he stopped and walked out of the room, leaving you, drunk and confused.

Sasuke
When your drunk, you get very needy and want to cuddle. So just now, Sasuke is lying on the bed, reading a book while you are laying on him, cuddle up to his chest. He smiled at you when he saw your sleeping form. He laid you on the bed beside him, you growled and pressed your head back into his chest. Your arms around him. He chuckled and hugged you and fell asleep.

Kiba
You were out with Ino and Sakura and got a little drunk. Sakura helped you and Ino home. She handed you over to Kiba and he walked in.
"K-Kiba? *Hic*"
"Go to sleep, babe," he said. You smirked and started to kiss his face. He chuckled but that turned to growl when you stared to kiss over he's neck and found his sweet spot. You started to suck and bite on it but Kiba pushed you away
"(Name), your drunk, stop it" you pouted and laid down on the bed, taking the blankets over your head, angrily.

Shikamaru
You fell asleep very easy, your not a heavy drinker so after one and a half, ish. You started to feel the alcohol, you started to be tired, so you laid down on the couch. Shika has many more but still didn't got so drunk. He laid a pillow under your head and a blanket I've your body. Before he walked into the bathroom, to sleep.

Choji
You become very sleepy, first, you becoming hype, loud and dance every time and everywhere but after some more, you're laying on the couch, sleeping. Choji chuckled, lifted you up, and walked you to the bedroom. When you woke up, you didn't remember how you got from the couch and into the bedroom.

Rock Lee
You couldn't sit still. You danced and walked around the apartment. Lee tried to make you sit on the couch but that never happened that you wanted. He got an idea and bushed you to the bed, he kissed you roughly and you kissed back. It started to become a make-out season but Lee stopped after he had kissed your neck and when he got the chance, he laid something over your eyes, making you feel tired and soon fell asleep.

Might Guy
You never stopped talking. And what made it worse? You talked about the same thing over and over again. Guy sighed and thought about something that could make you shut up. He got it and kissed your lips, you kissed back and the rest of the night, you two sat on the couch watching TV without you saying a word.

Kakashi
How did you get hear? You stood in a corner of the room, just standing there and laughing at a plant. Kakashi walked in and saw you, he looked at the table in the room and saw some bottles of alcohol. He sighed and walked up to you, whiteout a warning he lifted you up over his shoulder. You were still giggling but this Tim you laughed at Kakashi's hair. You played with it but got punched to the bed and he throws a blanket over your face, making you close your eyes and fell asleep.