He apologize

Naruto
Iruka, you and Boruto got into Iruka's apartment and you told him what Naruto had told her. He got angry and walked out of the apartment, leaving you and Boruto confused. You were putting a blanket over the sleeping Boruto when Iruka walked in with Naruto behind.
"(Name), Naruto has something he wants to say" Naruto walked up to you and told you he was sorry about what he said and that he never meant it.

You looked down and told him about that everybody in your family wanted you to be like Hinata, they always told you
"(Name), see and learn from her" and
"Why can't you be like her?" You started to cry silently and Naruto hugged you, kissing the top of your head. You hugged him back. You got home and Naruto never said that to you again.

Sasuke
It has been two weeks since Sasuke had left the house. You and Sarada got more closer every day.

You were in the park, Sarada was on a swing with another kid as you talked to the kids' mom. It got late and they walked away, you walked up to Sarada and picked her up.
"We should go home too, Sarada," you said and she nodded tiredly. You turned around and saw Sasuke standing there.
"What do YOU want? Shouldn't you be with that pinky" you said irritated. He sighed
"No, I have lived with Naruto and Hinata for two weeks. And about what I said... I didn't mean it" you hugged and walked passed him. He followed you.

You got home, you laid Sarada on her bed and walked out to the living room there Sasuke stood. "So...?" You asked. He sighed
"(Name), I'm sorry about what I said, I didn't mean it" he said.
"It sounded like you meant it," you said and looked down at the floor. He hugged you, you just stood there, not hugging back, not pushing him away. He kissed your forehead and you looked up at him
"I'm sorry, (Name)" he said and kissed your lips. You kissed back and Sarada walked out, she smiled seeing you two together again and run up to you, Sasuke picked her up and gave a peek on her cheek.

Kiba
You walked into G/n's room with the cat in your arms so see D/n and P/n sleeping against G/n that was sleeping on the floor. You smiled and sat down the cat on the floor. She walked up to G/n and stroke her head against G/n's foot, making her wake up. She smiled brightly when she saw the cat. P/n walked over to you, D/n doing the same, and sat beside you.

You four played when you heard the door open and Kiba walked in with Akamaru behind him. You turned to G/n again
"Have you calmed down?" You asked, petting D/n's head as the cat was asleep on your other side. Kiba kneeled down to you and hugged you, kissing your forehead.
"I'm sorry, babe. I understand that you didn't want to see that.... cat hurt" he said, you could see he was struggling to say this, you smiled and hugged him.
"Thanks, Kiba. By the way, I was going to tell you this before but you walked out. One of my friends has. Searched for an animal sh can take care of so I think she can have this little one" you said and petted the cat's head. Kiba smiled and kissed your lips, you kissed back.

Shikamaru
You have stayed at Choji, Chōchō, and Karui in about a week. Shikadai isn't complaining but I think he misses his dad a little. Chōchō and Shikadai were in school, you, Karui, and Choji were sitting in the living room when they heard a knock on the door. Karui opened and Shikamaru run in and hugged you. Your eyes widen. "Huh?" Was all you said before he pressed his lips into yours. You didn't want to but you melted into the kiss. You understood that you got right in the end.

"I'm sorry, I hell you more with the house and Shikadai, just... don't leave me" you smiled and returned the hug
"Shika, I'll never leave you," you said and kissed his cheek. Shikadai and Chōchō walked into the room, Chōchō started to fangirl over you and Shika hugging and kissing, Shikadai looked at you with the same expression as always
"Are we going back home?" You smiled and nodded
"Good, one more day with her and my ears starting to bleed," he said, pointing at Chōchō. She whined, making you three half deaf.

Might Guy
Guy was looking at the sunset in the park when Kakashi walked up to him
"Yo Guy, what's up?" Guy looked at him and told him about (Name) and that he scared G/n. Kakashi sighed and looked at the view
"Well, (Name) is that kinda person, she thinks and cares for persons so much, that the person is taking it in the wrong way. It has been an issue for her, that's why she had only me, her brother was also her best friend" Guy looked at the sky and saw it was pitch black. He sighed and thanked Kakashi for telling him that before heading home.

He saw (Name) sitting in the couch looking kinda worried, she looked at the doorway to see Guy, she runs up and hugged him like it was the last time. He hugged back
"I'm sorry (Name). Kakashi told me everything, but you don't need to worry so much about me. I'm fine and always going to be fine" you smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back, smiling into it.

Kakashi
Guy held B/n's sleeping form in his arms. His eyes widen when he heard what happened. He was angry at Kakashi for what he had done and he felt sad for you and B/n. He placed a hand on your shoulder and comforted you. You heard someone knock on the door, Guy gave you B/n and opened the door. Kakashi walked in, you stood up, holding B/n tighter to you.
He hugged you two and whispered "I'm sorry" over and over again. You didn't forgive him at first but then he promised you that he never let anything happen to you or B/n. You smiled, you moved his mask and kissed his lips, he didn't hesitate to kiss back. Guy smiled at you as he saw when you walked home.