When he comforts you

Naruto
Sometimes you feel that he's too good for you. You always smile and are sweet around him and others, but when your alone, you're most of the time crying over that you feel useless.
One night when Naruto was with his friends, you sat on the bed, crying. You didn't hear the door open and Naruto walked in.
"(Name)?" He asked and you looked up at him, eyes widen.
"Naruto..." he kneeled down and hugged you, it took a minute but then you hugged back.
"What wrong (Name)?" He asked, with a worried voice.
'God, I love him' you thought
"Y-You deserve better" he broke the hug, he's hands-on your shoulder
"What?" He asked, you looked down, started to cry more
"You deserve so much more, I'm useless, I can't even see the reason you even look at m..." he kissed you making you quiet
"Don't say that I love you, everyone does. Your not useless, (Name)" he hugged you tighter. You hugged him, whispered a small "Thanks Naruto" You two stayed like that the whole night.

Sasuke
The death of your parents, you blamed yourself for it. That you couldn't save them. They got attacked and they made everything to make you safe. You were around 4-5 years old when they died. Then the Hokage found you.
Sometimes in a while, you cried your eyes out and Sasuke knew you blamed yourself for their death but he comforted and it worked every time.

Kiba
You felt depressed, you haven't said anything to anybody and specially Kiba. You didn't want him to worry. You had seen a doctor and he said it was from stress. And it was true, you started working early in the morning and you're getting home late. Your always sleepy but you have to take care of D/n and P/n.

One night when Kiba walked into the apartment he saw you had collapsed on the floor. He took you to the hospital and they told him about your condition. He thanked them and when you woke up he asked why you didn't tell him about your depression/stress.
You told him and he comforted you, every time you got home you didn't have to do anything but cook sometimes. Kiba took care of everything because he knew you appreciated it and he didn't want to see you hurt again.

Shikamaru
He never needs to comfort you he always made sure to say "I love you" and "You look beautiful" every day.

Choji
He never needs to comfort you over something. You were always happy and smiled. You never cried and felt lonely. Sure you were a bit chubby but you didn't care about what others say or think about you.

Rock Lee
You felt unsure about yourself, you're between introvert and extrovert but most of the time you were an introvert. You were unsocial and shy while Lee was the one that talked. He sometimes needed to comfort you about your feeling insecure about yourself.

Might Guy
You felt like no one cared about you. You felt lonely like you were the last person on earth.
You sighed and walked over to the window, you looked up at the night sky, feeling tears leaving your eyes. You heard the door open and Guy walked in, he saw you cry and hugged you like it was the last time he would see you. He comforted you and said that he loved you no matter what.

Kakashi
You looked at yourself in the mirror. You had taken off your shirt, showing your stomach. You sighed and a single tear left your eyes.
"I'm home" you heard Kakashi say. You took your shirt back on
"Welcome home" you yelled back and he walked into the bedroom. He saw you standing by the mirror and he saw the sadness in your eyes. He hugged you tight from behind.
"Don't tell me you're doing this again" you turned around to him and hugged him back
"How can you stand to look at me?" You asked, crying in he's shirt. He sighed and smiled down at you. He held your chin, making you look up at him.
"Your beautiful just the way you are, in my eyes you're a beautiful star, that is lighting up my life every day," he said and removed his a mask so he could kiss you. You kissed back, your arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and started to kiss your neck, leaving love marks. He lifted you up and laid you on the bed
"I show you how beautiful you are and how much I love you," he said and you two had a make-out session.