New character Pt.2

He/you confessed + first kiss
You and Neji were walking into the forest when the sun started to set. Neji smirked as he picked you bridal style, you blushed, your arms around his neck, he made his chakra go to his feet's and started to climb up a tree, you grabbed on tighter around his neck, scared of letting go. You closed your eyes and listened to him, whispering that everything's okay.

"You can open your eyes now," Neji said and you did. You were on the treetop, looking at the sunset. You smiled and looked at Neji that was smiling at you, you were still in his arms when you both locked eyes. You felt his hand go behind your head, and you both leaned in, your lips meet, it was sweet and gentle Neji felt you smile against the kiss and he broke the kiss.

You looked into each other's eyes as you touched foreheads "I... I love you, Y/n" Neji said and you smiled bigger
"I love you too, Neji"

First date
He took you to a small but beautiful place in the forest that was filled with flowers and butterflies.

When you're sick
You always telling him that you're okay but he doesn't take a no as an answer. He always near you, never leave the room, he always looks out for you, making food, bringing your medicine and water. You love him but sometimes he can just be too much.

When he's sick
He becomes very sweet but stubborn, more than he already is. And even if he always wants to be near you and cuddle you, he can't, he doesn't want you to be sick, too. He let you walk in the room to leaves the medicine, food, and water but he pushes you out exactly after you had set the things down.

He gets jealous
He hated that you were so close to Lee, he hated that he always grabbed your arm or hand when you were going to run or something.
He watched you and Lee walk into the ramen shop, you both smiled, he took a peek in the shop to see you and Lee at a table, you laughed and Neji felt his cheeks grow hotter, but that disappeared really quick when he saw Lee move closer to you and whispered something in your ear, you looked at Lee and smiled, he nodded and you hugged him as you both chuckled.

He gritted his teeth as he walked over to you "Y/n" he said angrily, "Oh, hi Neji, what's up?" you said and he grabbed your arm, your eyes widen as he dragged you out of the shop and far away from Lee. "Neji, what is it? Let go of my arm!" You said, he glanced back at you to see your eyes slightly closed. He let go of your arm and you both stopped walking. He faced you "Don't go bear him" Neji said, making you surprised "What? He's my best friend, why should I be away from him?" You asked confused, but understood what was going on when he looked down, a small blush on his cheeks, you smirked "No way... the great Neji Hyūga... is jealous of Rock Lee" you said and busted out in laughter.

He glared at you before he saw Lee behind you, holding his laugh "What do you want?" Neji asked harshly and you put a hand on his shoulder "Chill Neji..." you looked at Lee that nodded to you. You smiled and looked back at Neji and whispered in his ear
"Lee is going to propose to Tenten," you said, his eyes widen. He's so relieved that Lee and you didn't have a thing for each other.