Aftercare

Michael Myers x Reader

It was past midnight when I woke up. Feeling the side of my bed for him, he wasn't there.

I got out of the bed and headed downstairs. Feeling the cool tile of the kitchen floor, it was soothing a bit. I opened the refrigerator door and grabbed the cheesecake. I laid it on the counter, turned around grabbed a knife, and cut myself a piece.

My sweet tooth tends to be heavy in the middle of the night. I listened for any signs of entry, he would be back any minute now.

I closed the container and stored it in it's original place in the refrigerator. I turned around, of course he was standing there. Patches of blood littering his chest and hands. I can tell by his posture, he wasn't satisfied completely, but enough to sleep tonight.

I took the knife out of his hands and washed it in the sink. Once it was cleaned, I put it in the draw and grabbed his hand. I lead him upstairs, to the bedroom, to bathroom.

Keeping my movements slow, I took his mask off his head. I held his face in my hands, looking over his face. I grabbed his hands, turning the water on, letting it get warm. I put his hands under the stream, slowly washing his hands. He shifted behind me, so his arms were around me.

His hands were full of callouses. They were strong and had many stories behind them. I subtly traces the lines in his hands. Wondering how many lives did he take tonight.

I finished washing his hands, and moved to take his clothes off. I ran the water in the bathtub, filling it with his favorite soap. I took his pile of clothes down to the washer, making sure to add extra stain remover. I grabbed his sweats and a tank top to put on. I entered the bathroom, to find him emerged in the tub, eyes closed.

I grabbed his loofah, putting a little soap, I washed the grime away. His eyes remained closed while I washed him. I tapped his shoulder, letting him know that I'm going wash his hair now. He leaned forward, tilting his head back a little.

I wet his hair and grabbed the co-wash. I washed his hair quickly, he hate having his hair wet for too long. I grabbed a towel, and dried his hair some. His hair dry fast, so I didn't blow dry it.

Draining the water from the tub, he stood up, I wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked out to the bed, I grabbed some oils and followed behind him.

Laying down, face down, I straddled his back. Kneading into his back muscles, starting at the top working my way down. I finished and he rolled over, rubbing my thighs.

"Come on, get dressed so we can sleep." I spoke lowly.

I got up and handed him his clothes, he took them and got dressed.

I climbed under the covers and pulled them back for him to get in. He got in the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled the covers over us and wrapped my arms around him. He had his head on my chest, holding me tightly. I rested my head on top of his, stroking his head.

That's how we went to sleep.

That's how we woke up.