Insecure

Brahms Heelshire x Reader

You days always started off the same, you would get out of the bed and stare at your reflection. You stared at the stretch marks on your thighs, and the ones on your stomach a bit. You touched your stomach, wishing that it could go down a little, if not completely away.

As much reassurance Brahms give you on the day to day bases, you still can't help but feel insecure. You remember in the beginning how Brahms would talk about his smaller nannies. You know he didn't mean to offend you, or make you feel worse, but that's how it came off.

You turned away from the mirror and got dressed, but you weren't aware that Brahms watch you do this every morning. Watching my you through the wall, wondering what he can do to let you know that he loves you and all your soft curves.

You went downstairs and found Brahms in the kitchen waiting.

"Good morning Brahms, did you sleep well?" You kissed his forehead.

"Good, what's for breakfast?" He peered up at you.

"What do you want?" You made your way around the kitchen getting the basic utensils you'll need.

"Chocolate chip pancakes." He said enthusiastically.

You started on the chocolate chip pancakes, and made some bacon to go with it. When Brahms took his mask off, you noticed a dark mark on the side of his face, near his temple.

"What happened to your face?" You slightly touched the bruise.

"I hit my head last night, it doesn't hurt really bad." He tried to brush me off.

You grabbed a spoon and put it in the freezer. You both ate and talked about what to do for the day.

"Why did you put a spoon in the freezer?" He asked me.

"Huh? Oh, it'll help with your bruise sweetie." You got up and cleaned the dishes.

He was still watching you as you moved around. He had his mask off, so you knew he was staring at you.

You grabbed the spoon from the freezer and went over to him. You pressed the spoon to his temple, making sure not to press to hard. You felt his hands on you leg, slowly traveling up to your thighs.

He started to caress your thighs more, leaning forward, pressing kisses to your stomach.

"Soft." You heard him whisper.

You weren't even pressing the spoon to his temple anymore, stunned by his actions.

"I love this." He lifted your shirt up and started to kiss and bite on you.

His grip on your thighs got rougher, then his next move caught you completely off guard.

He picked you up, and you dropped the spoon. He carried you up to the room and threw you on the bed.

"You're going to stop being insecure about yourself." He growled.

He climbed on top of you, and worshiped your body until your legs gave out.

And even a little after that.