Blood Stain

Michael x Reader
Reader gets stabbed, you could say

You were heading home from work, you didn't live too far, so you always walked home. The weather was nice out, but it was getting dark so you made your way along. You were about 3 blocks away when these 3 drunk guy came form around the corner. You remember thinking to yourself about how it's too early to be this drunk.

You tried avoiding them, but they spotted you anyway. You pulled your hoodie up, but they approached you, and surrounded you. You couldn't tell what they were saying due to the slurs, but you did see the bottle coming across you head. Next thing you know, you're on the ground and you feel like a punching bag. Once it was all over, your adrenaline didn't let you feel everything. You saw glass everywhere, but once you gained balance, you sprinted home.

Michael looked at you like you were crazy, but paid you no mind once he saw it was you. You hurried to the bathroom and took all your clothes off, that's when you saw a shard of glass sticking out of your side. You pulled it out, stupidly, but it wasn't too deep. You got in the shower and cleaned off, you got some glue and tried your best to bond you skin together. You took some pain meds, and went to put some more clothes on.

Once Michael saw you, we just stared, more so glared.

"I got beat up on the way back, I got stabbed with some glass." You told him lowly.

"I'm hungry." He grumbled.

"I tell you I got stabbed, and you say you're hungry?" You looked at him in disbelief.

You should've known better, its Michael.

"Well, you look fine to me, no 'stab wounds'." He mocked you.

You lifted your shirt up and showed him the cut.

"Looks like a scratch to me, you sure you got stabbed?" He looked at you.

You were still shocked, even though you know you shouldn't be.

"Go make your own food." You got in the bed and laid down.

You felt his stare, but you could care less, you felt his approach as well.

You felt the hand around your throat, but you just stared at him with the same emotionless state. You didn't even try to fight him, you were just that fed up. He let you go with a shove, and you bounced on the bed a bit. You heard him leave the room and you went to sleep.

When you woke up, your whole body was sore, and you just knew you were covered in bruises. Then the wetness hit you, and you saw all the blood leaving your wound. You rushed to the bathroom to clean it. Your shirt was ruined, so you tossed it. As you were cleaning and re-gluing, Michael went to investigate the reason of your quick movement.

His eyes actually widen at the sight of all that blood on the bed and went to find you. He opened the door and saw the blood on your hands, torso, and now discarded shirt. He actually felt bad, but you just ignored him as you attempt to glue it again. Once your skin start to stick together, you put a little more just in case. You got some medical tape and used that. Michael wanted to be of some help, but he didn't know how. One thing he was going to do for sure, so he turned and left.

You only been home for about 2 hours, so the hunt begun. He followed the trail of your work route and saw all the glass, to his luck, the same men was still in the area.

You were back at home with a fresh bandage, and you knew Michael felt bad. You were getting hungry, but didn't feel like making anything elaborate, so you made spaghetti. You tried to waited for Michael to get home before you went to sleep. When he got back he saw you on the couch sleeping. He showered and changed the sheets. You then carried you to bed, laying next to you. Holding you close, holding your side, pressing kisses to your forehead and hair. When you woke up, you saw him a sleep, you pressed a gentle kiss to his lips and snuggled back into him.

You knew he was a light sleeper, so you know he felt it. Michael won't say he's sorry, but he'll do his best to show you.