I Know You

Michael Myers x Reader

Living in the woods far from civilization had many perks to it. Like Michael can roam around the nearest city and not have to worry about them tracing it back to where he lives.

Another one is that you're very antisocial. You hated communicating with people you weren't already close with, and you didn't want to go out and make new friends. I guess that's one of the reasons why you and Michael work so well.

Another reason is one that is very personal, not even Michael knows about it. You loved to play the piano, even more so. You loved to play the piano and singing at the same time.

It took years of practice for you to be able to do both effortlessly. It's practically just muscle memory for you at this point. You just don't like to show off your ability. You honestly didn't think about it until Michael was gone one day and you played the piano just for fun.

You noticed how much you missed playing. So every time Michael left, you played. You don't know why you hid it from him. I guess you just wanted to be comfortable with it again before you exposed yourself to him. No doubt he'd either want you to play for him, or not touch it at all. The same thing with singing.

"Make sure you aren't out too long. It supposed to be a really bad thunderstorm tonight." You called out to Michael as he left.

He lifted his hand slightly, just so you know they he heard you.

You waited about 10 minutes before you ran to the piano.

You did your proper warm up, your hands cramp when you don't.

"I believe, I believe there's loving you..."

The lyrics started to flow out of your mouth.
The rain started to fall from the sky.
Michael didn't feel like being cold and wet, so he turned around and headed back to the house. As he got closer, he heard the piano. He walked up to a window, making sure it was only you.

"I believe, I believe you could love me."

He saw you playing, unaware of the current situation.

"But you're lost on the road to misery."

That's when he heard you voice, he'll admit, he was in a trance.

He slowly walked to the door, opening it as silently as he could. Walking towards you, making sure not to alert you, so you won't stop.

"So please, I know you baby.

I know you baby.

Chemicals rushing in,

I know it's you that I belong to.

I'm burning like a cannonball in the air

Crashing into who I belong to.."

Michael watched as your fingers quickly went over the keys as the song got more intense. The moment gave him goosebumps, which is a first for him. That didn't involve killing of course.

As you finished out the song, Michael slowly approached your figure and was standing right behind you. Once you placed your hands in your lap, he trapped you in his arms.

You had a mini heart attack, and yelped when you saw the arms.

"Michael you scared the fuck out of me, when did you get in?" You asked.

"Enough to know you've been keeping this from me." He said lowly.

"Yeah, it's something I like to keep to myself." You looked around trying to find an escape.

Michael noticed, so he let you get up.

"You know what this means right?" He grabbed your sides, pulling you towards him.

"You want me to perform for you?" You guessed based on his smirk.

His smirk just got worse as you looked up at him.

//Song: I Know You by Skylar Grey//