Cat and Mouse

Jason Voorhees x Reader

It was dark, and I couldn't see where I was going, but I knew one thing.

I had to keep running.

I had to get in his mind set, where do he think I'll run to, I have to think outside the box.

I realized I just came across a cabin, I don't run inside, but I opened the door and closed it, hoping to throw him off. I kept as quiet as I could and climbed a tree, I got my breathe to even out finally.

Not too long after I saw him walking by, looking for me. He went inside the cabin I closed the door to. I heard him tossing things, trying to get a reaction from me, if I was in there.

He exited the cabin, then looked around trying to get an idea of where I could've gone. Just my luck, the branch I was sitting on started to make noise. Alerting him that I was in the tree, he looked up at me.

"Umm, hi." I waved a bit.

He held his arms out, indicating he would catch me. I climbed down a bit then jumped in his arms.

"If it weren't for that branch, you wouldn't have caught me." I teased.

I felt his shoulders shake, he was laughing at me, then I saw him nod.

"No you wouldn't have, you even fell for that cabin." I laughed a bit more while he carried me to our cabin.

He finally admit defeat, and I cheered a bit.

Every now and then, we'll play a game when I pretend to be one of his victims. It's more so to help keep him on his toes because they tend to always give him a surprise. If he catches me, he gets whatever he wants. If I manage to hide from him, and give him a run for his money, I get what I want.

"So for my prize, I want to take a nice hot bath and you give me a massage because all this adrenaline and running has me tired and a little sore." I tell him.

He just nuzzles into my hair.

He picks his pace up so we can get back to the cabin, it was starting to get a bit windy.

He placed me in the bed when we got back, and went to the bathroom to run my water.

"Can I request a change of plans?" I asked him.

He tilted his head in response.

"Can I change it to a hot shower and you join me?" I asked.

He lifted his mask up and gave me a kiss.