Revenge

Michael x Reader

I just downloaded and app that change your voice, and decided to mess with Michael a bit.

"Put your hands up and don't move." I said from the hallway out of site.

It made my voice sound very deep and manly.

I saw Michael tense, then fury flash in his eyes a bit. I laughed to myself then ran up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door, laying down pretending to be sleep. I then heard his hurried footsteps coming up the stairs. He bursted in the room loudly.

"What's wrong?" I rubbed my eyes and did a fake yawn.

He went and looked inside of the closet and the bathroom.

I pulled my phone out and use the app again.

"Looking for something Michael?" I said.

I stopped myself from laughing, but I couldn't hide the stupid grin on my face.

I saw him stand, then look at me, he deadpanned me and I lost it.

"I'm sorry baby, but you know I like messing with you." I laughed some.

He finally walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He grabbed my hand and put it to his chest, his heartbeat was fast.

"I didn't know you would worry like that. I thought you would've known it was me when I ran up the stairs." I grabbed the sides of his face.

He just rubbed me sides lightly, but I knew he was plotting to get me back.

I had to stay on my guard until he do so.

When he struck, it was completely off guard, it was 2 months later. I was coming from the grocery store and driving down the pathway my car suddenly stopped.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

I got out of the car after I made sure I had gas. I checked my oil and that was fine. I was questioning what it could be. I was getting back in my car to try and start it again when I was pushed up against the car.

"Don't move or I'll gut you." The voice was familiar, but I knew it wasn't Michael's

I tried to look in the reflection, but all I saw was a black mask.

I wasn't scared, I lived with Michael Audrey Myers for crying out loud.

"Turn around." The person said.

I looked them in the eyes, they were familiar, then their smell hit me. I started to smirk at him.

"I'll admit, you got me, now fix my car." I pouted at him.

He took his mask off and smiled at me, he then showed me the app he used and how he had the spare remote for my car and just turned it off.

"You really did get me." I said as we hopped into the car.

I let him drive the rest of the way to the house, he looked over at me every now and then, chuckling.