Skeleton

Michael x Pregnant Reader
Reader finds out she's pregnant

You've been feeling sick as of lately, but you assumed it was because of your period. Your period always tend to make you feel god awful. When Michael first experienced you during that time of the month, he thought you were going to die, or had the flu. So when you started to throw up, you paid no mind to it. You even had some cramping going on, even more convincing you that it was your period. You took some pain killers and inserted a tampon, then kept it moving.

Your day went on as normal, cleaning the covers and sheets. You started in dinner, then realized you needed to change your tampon. That's when you got freaked out a bit, there was hardly any blood. Trying not to freak out, you just put on a pad, to see if you were actually bleeding. You washed your hands and headed back to the kitchen.

Not too long before the food was done, Michael entered. Normally when he's covered in blood, the smell doesn't bother you. However, this time, you hurled as soon as you smelled him and rushed to the bathroom. You saw the confusion in Michael's stance, but obviously, you couldn't say anything. Now you really was starting to worry that you were pregnant, so you looked up some stuff on your phone. Some of your symptoms match up, so you tried not to over think it.

You wasn't quite sure how Michael felt about having a child, but you figured if he did, he would want to wait. At the same time, you were fully prepared for Michael to not want to be involved. You just hope he won't kill you. As much as you know he loves you, you know that if he really wanted to he'd do it, and would eventually get over you.

You tried to not let Michael sense your worriedness, hoping he'll think it's your period. You both ate and watched a movie.

The next day, you made an excuse to go get groceries, and headed to the store. You picked up three of the higher in price pregnancy test. You knew they all were the same, but these tell you in words if you're pregnant or not, no having to guess with lines. You bought some pads as well and managed to slip them in with that. You'd look suspicious going into the bathroom with a bag full of boxes.

As soon as you put the groceries up, you went to the bathroom and took all 3 test. Sure enough they all said that you were pregnant. You knew you couldn't hide it from him, but you knew you had to tell him soon. You destroyed all the evidence except the test themselves. You hid them in your shirt to hide them in the room. You planned out you wanted to tell Michael, you just hope you have enough time to do so.

You ordered your Halloween costume, and when it came, he asked you what you were going to be. You told him a skeleton, but he'd have to wait until Halloween to see it.

Showtime!

Today was Halloween and Michael has been out all day, coming in 15 minutes at a time to get something to eat or drink. You've been passing out candy, making trips to the store, and passing out even more candy. You put your costume on once it got dark out, and when Michael saw you his demeanor completely changed. He tilted his head, but you couldn't see his face due to that dumb mask.

Once he saw your frustration, he took it off, he had a big smirk on his face.

"Um, surprise?" You were confused.

He shook his head, "No it isn't, not for me at least."

He was walking towards you like one of his prey, but he seem like he wanted to kill you.

"What do you mean?" You was really confused now.

"I've been trying to get you pregnant for months now." He grabbed your sides, pulling you to him.

"What!? Seriously!? I'm over here thinking you're going to kill me, and you did this on purpose." He looked at him in disbelief, but relieved.

"So considering you were supposed to be on your period last week. But you had one last month you're about 6 weeks?" He asked.

"I don't know I haven't been to the doctors yet, I wanted to tell you first." You told him.

"Well, go, I want my child as healthy as it can be." He spoke against your lips.

You pressed up to him, giving him the kiss he's been silently asking for.

That's when you thought about what he said.

"How long have you been planning this?" You asked him, which caused him to retreat.

"About 4 months." He looked as if he was going to run, with a smirk on his face, trying not to laugh.

"4 MONTHS!?" You yelled in shocked.

All you heard was footsteps leading upstairs, you two did go trick or treating though.