Trick or Treat

Michael x Reader

Isolated Universe

"Trick or Treat!"

"Ahhhhhh!" with a door slam to my face.

This is the third house we've been to and got the door slammed in our face.

He had on his trademark outfit, jumpsuit, mask with his knife. I was matching him, all the while complaining about how I can't see through the mask.

Michael went around the back of the house and broke in, which was followed by another scream.

He left out of the front door with a handful of candy. He put it in our basket, and we proceeded to the next house.

Not too long after we settled into the house, I asked Loomis was it okay if Michael and I go trick or treating, since it's Michael's favorite holiday. I manage to convince him that Michael will behave himself and I'll keep an eye on him the whole time. Once we got approval, I ordered our costumes and baskets. Of course, we had to go to Haddonfield to scare the shit out of people. Word got out that Michael is coming to town for Halloween. People thought he was going on a murder rampage, instead we're just hunting candy.

We got to the next house, and the slowed to open the door.

"Trick or Treat!" I said enthusiastically.

They hurried and gave us our candy.

"Happy Halloween to you too, bitch." Michael mumbled the last part.

"Come on grumpy pants, it's still early, it's a party going on somewhere. Let's go scare the shit out of some teens." I told him.

We got in the car and drove around until we came across a haunted house.

"Ooo, wanna go check it out?" I asked Michael.

He shrugged and half nodded.

We parked and got out, I paid our admission. When we got inside, Michael was scaring the actors, so I was laughing the whole time.

By the time we left, we both were laughing, it's crazy how Michael gives off a certain vibe. It's like, you instantly know it's thee Michael Myers. Not too far, was a fair, so we went and saw what all they have.

People knew it was us, well him. They stared at us, not sure what to do, I noticed the policemen there.

"Carve a pumpkin?" I asked Michael.

"Yeah, let's go." He dragged me over to it.

"Sit." Michael motioned to the ground.

He grabbed a pumpkin and I took the mask off.

"Oh man it's hot under that thing." I fanned my face a bit.

I couldn't see his face, but I knew he had that hard, concentrated slightly intimidating look.

I wasn't sitting for long until he turned the pumpkin around.

"That looks amazing Michael." I took the pumpkin from him.

"Here take a picture." I handed him my phone.

I made a few faces and he took pictures, Michael is very skilled when it comes to art, that includes photography.

Some people noticed the excellent carving, and they took a picture of the pumpkin.

After that we bobbed for apples, I got the most of them, Michael didn't care too much for it, he did it once.

They had a photo booth, so we took a bunch of pictures.

"You ready too head back home?" I asked him.

"One more house, then yeah we can go." He said.

Before we left we saw Loomis, once he saw us, he came over.

"Happy Halloween." I greeted him.

"Same to you both, I just came to check up on you. Some people have been calling about seeing you guys." He said.

"Yeah, just getting candy and scaring people. The ultimate trick or treat."

"When are you guys heading home?" He asked.

"Well, we're going to hit up a few more houses then headed on our way for movie marathon." I told him.

"Well, I'll leaving you two to it." He walked towards the fair.

As we said, we went to a few more houses, and even scared the people that lives is Michael's old house. They gave us candy in the end, but I think they did that out of fear.

We got home and dumped all of our candy out of the floor and turned on the movies they were playing. Charlie Brown was on right now, so I went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate.

I ended up going upstairs and grabbing us some blankets. We snuggled up on the couch and watched movies until we went to sleep.