Bubble Bath

Brahms Heelshire x Reader

Woke up the next morning, going through my normal routine. All the way until I had to make breakfast, that's when Brahms emerged from the walls.

"Morning, should I serve you and little Brahms or just you?" I asked him.

He looked back and forth between me and the doll, he finally grabbed the doll and moved him off to another room.

"I'm making pancakes and sausage if that's okay."

Once I finished cooking a I made out plates. I sat down to eat, wondering why he isn't eating.

"Do you want me to turn around?" I asked him.

"Please." He said lowly.

I turned around and continued to eat, I asked if he was finished, then cleaned everything.

We went to the living room area and sat down.

"Why have you been hiding for all these months?" I asked.

I got a shoulder shrug from him.

"Well, I've been here for almost a year, and I found you by accident. Were you ever going to show yourself?" I asked.

"I don't know, you aren't scared?" He asked.

"No, because I knew every since I've been here. One thing I do know is that you need some more clothes and a good bath." I say.

He shook his head a little.

"Well how about if you take a bath, I give you a reward?" I offer.

Based on from how he acts, I can tell he just have a child demeanor about him.

He seems to debate it, then eventually nods.

I led him upstairs to the bathroom and asked him if he wanted bubbles or a bath bomb. He opted for bubbles, I filled the tub with warm water and made sure the bubbles were overflowing. I left the bathroom so he could take his clothes off and get in the tub.

I had a spare loofah, so I began to scrub him everywhere except his lower regions. I handed him the loofah so he can wash himself down there and gave him some more soap. Putting it in my hands I washed the part of his bread that was exposed. He tenses for a second, but I assured him I wasn't going to move his mask. I then slightly washed his hair, without moving his mask, I washed it as best as I could.

I went to my room and found some boxers for him to put on, I tend to always have a spare set. I grabbed a T-shirt and joggers for him to put on as well.

I knocked and slide the clothes inside the bathroom.

"I hope these fit, but we have to buy you some clothes soon."

Soon after he came out of the bathroom with the clothes on.

"So what do you want as your reward?" I asked.

"Cuddles and you read me a book." He said.

"Cuddles and story it is."