November 1st

Michael x Reader

I'm not sure what I expected, but at the same time I knew this would happen. It's Halloween, and Michael broke out. He should know that they're going to have someone sitting at my house, just in case he popped up here.

To my surprise though, I didn't see him any that night. I waited up, paranoid that he'll show up and the police would try to hurt him. I also knew that it wouldn't be Michael, but The Shape, and he could harm me. I wasn't worried about me, Michael needed to be safe, as well as the people of Haddonfield.

It wasn't much I could do to be honest. It wasn't like Michael had a phone and I could call him or something. That's how the police were acting in front of my house. After a while of waiting, they left and just started to patrol my house every 30 minutes, then to every hour.

November first came around, so I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I was in the kitchen cooking when I noticed the figure on the couch. Slowly walking over, I saw it was Michael, his mask was laying on the table.

"Michael? Michael! When the hell did you get here?" I woke him up.

"Huh? 4 hours ago." He rolled over so his back was facing me, and went back to sleep.

I went back to the kitchen, and finished cooking making him some as well.

I woke him up again, and gave him his food.

"You know that they're going to come back again, looking for you." I tell him.

"I was hoping, you can give me a lift." He said gruffly.

"What? You mean back to Smith's Grove?" I looked questioningly.

He just nodded.

"Alright, well take you another nap. I'm going to clean up, get washed up and we can go Alright?"

He handed me his empty plate and laid back down on the couch.

I went to the kitchen and cleaned everything. I went upstairs and took a shower, finding something to wear.

"Come on, you can finish napping in the car." I tell him.

We leave out and got in the car, heading to the building. When we got there, people were dumbstruck. They had no idea how to respond to Michael coming back, and me bringing him back at that.

Before he left, he emptied out his pockets, they were full of candy.

"Umm thanks?" I laughed a bit.

"I want that, don't eat it." He looked me dead in the eyes.

I just waved him off and they took him in the back.

"Well, I wonder what Loomis is going to say about this?" I thought to myself as I sat in the waiting room.