Silence

Michael Myers x Reader

It was the day before Halloween, to say he was restless would be an understatement. I watched him pace back and forth through the house. I would see him randomly watching me in the shadows, as if I was one of his prey. Every now and then, he would grab me from behind or shove me against the wall. He'd put his hands around my throat, but not enough to restrict my breathing. I gave him a slight smile whenever he would do it, he'll just kiss my forehead.

He knew I didn't mind him messing with me. The voices weren't demanding, yet the strength and threat was all still there. He already had his boots and jumpsuit on, mask was waiting to be put on. The Shape wasn't in control, so he felt no need to have his mask on. Knife was lying next to the mask. He was ready for this year, he had a spare pocket knife as well.

I don't have that much time left with him before he leaves. This is also the time when I can get the most affection from him, well more so let me give it to him. I cooked a pizza, and I snuggled up on the couch with him while I ate. I sat there and watched TV, sitting in his lap.

It was starting to get dark so I got up and cleaned. I turned around and saw him staring at me, hand holding his infamous knife, face cover with the expressionless mask.

"Come back to me in one piece, okay?"

I knew I wasn't going to get a response. I was no longer looking at Michael, but in the presence of The Shape. He swiftly turned and headed out the back door.

I waited and to my surprise, he was back the morning after Halloween. He didn't have too many scars to patch up. I warmed up some pot roast for him while he took his shower. To my surprise, he wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hair was wet, so he took a quick shower, and rushed to me.

When he had a clear mind, he can be very touch starved. When he came back from killing, he always cling to my side. I warmed myself some food up, skipping on making breakfast. We went upstairs to our bed and watched TV there. We watched the news report of all the havoc The Shape caused. Once he finished he laid his head on my lap, I ran my fingers threw his hair once I finished.

Our day continued as normal, the voices were no longer bothering him.

For now.