Special Place

Thomas Hewitt x Reader

Today was a lazy day, but it just so happens to be a really hot day. I was cuddled against Thomas when the heat seemed to hit me full force. I rolled over to my back, barely catching myself before I fell off the bed. I stood and grabbed one of his shirts, I left out to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I went back to the room and found some shorts and loose top to put on.

Thomas finally got up, the heat obviously not bothering him. He came over and wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go to our favorite spot." I turned my head and looked up at him.

He kissed my neck then stood to his full height, I can never get over how big he is.

I saw him grab some pants and one of his short sleeved shirts to put on. He grabbed his mask that only covers the lower half of his face. We headed downstairs, the only person we saw was Luda Mae.

I headed into the kitchen, and grabbed us some food to put in a basket. Thomas went to go grab the basket and the blanket.

"Going off on a picnic?" Luda Mae asked.

"Yeah, perfect weather for a picnic, don't you think?" I said as Thomas walked in.

I packed the basket and he held the blanket. Once I got it packed, he took it from me, we then headed outside.

We came across this spot one day by chasing someone. They got away from Hoyt, so I started to chase after them, Thomas wasn't too far behind. I started to tousle with them, and we fell into a pond. Coincidentally, it was the same day I found out Thomas liked me. That's why this place is special, on top of the fact that it has a pond.

I thought at first that Thomas hated me, like really didn't like me. Any time I would say something to him, he would just stare very intensely then just walk away. Sometimes he would come into a room, saw it was just me and would just leave in a hurry. Thinking back on it now, I just made him nervous.

After that night, he would bring me little trinkets that he's made. He'd leave them in front of my door or hanging from my door knob. Then it transitioned to me spending time with him in the basement. Until one day I mentioned the pond, and we started to go there more often.

We've done all of our 'firsts' in this spot, so I'm glad that only us know about it.

I looked up at Thomas, he was staring at me but then quickly looked away. I caught him staring several times before we reached the pond.

"You alright?" I asked him.

He nodded quickly, picking his pace up a little more. Mildly concerned, I kept my pace up with him as well. We got there, and he laid the blanket down. I got on my knee and straightened it out some more. I stood up and turned around ready to grab the pins so it can stay in place. Instead, I saw Thomas on one knee with a box in his hand.

"Thomas?" Tears starting to form.

He opened the box, showing the ring inside.

Overfilled with joy, I tackled him in kisses, crying in the process.

"Yes, of course I'll marry you. I love you so much." I kissed all over his face.

"I love you." I heard him say.

That's the first time I've heard him speak.